Ch. 9 // Broken By My Master

POV: Layne's

The chains were once again wrapped around my wrist. The cold metal dug into my skin. And soon, it would be raw and red again as usual.

I was bored, lonely, and tired. I wanted to sleep, but I couldn't. I didn't want to have more nightmares. The ones were I was raped and murdered...

I wanted to be in Master's arms. I wanted to feel his warm skin against mine. My lips longed for his. Right now, I just wanted him.

And as if my thoughts were read the front door from downstairs opened and closed. I could hear rushing footsteps coming up the stairs and Jerry came rushing into the room.

"Layne," He said, his voice sounding relieved. He pulled me into a hug, sighing. "Sean hasn't been here, right?"

"I haven't seen him. Why?"

"Just making sure he wasn't bothering you."

"Why are you home early, Master?"

"I was worried about you."

"What's going on, Master? Is Sean after me?"

"No, Layne. I'm just watching though. Just incase."

"Alright. Well, how was work?"

"It was alright. Layne, can I talk to you? It's really important."

"Can it wait, Master?" I asked, inching my face closer to his.

"I need to tell you now. It's really important-"

But before he finished, I pressed my lips against his. Our lips hungrily moved as our tongues battled together. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on his lap.

With my chained hands, I wrapped them around his neck and rocked my hips into his. He moaned against my lips, as I did the same.

   "I want you to treat me like your slave, Master." I whispered in his ear. I felt his body shiver.

   "Please, Master." I pleaded. And I really wanted him to. I want him to spank me and talk to me like I'm a dirty whore. His whore, and no one else's.

   He removed my hands from behind his head and pushed me down on the bed. He pulled his shirt off, showing me his flawless upper body.

He grabbed my jeans and violently pulled them off, leaving me in my boxers. I already was shirtless. He then grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me to the front of his jeans.

In front of my face he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers. His already hard dick was right in front of my mouth and I was already drooling.

He grabbed ahold of his cock and teasingly shook it in front of my mouth. He ran his tip over my bottom lip, a drop of precum oozing onto my mouth. I quickly licked it off and it left me wanting more.

He continued to run his tip over my lip. I flicked my tongue over it, earning a moan from his lips. He then playfully slapped me across the face with it and chuckled.

"Open up." He said. His voice sounded calm, yet demanding.

I opened my mouth, allowing him to fill it with his cock. He grabbed both sides of my head and thrust into my mouth. His dick slid down my throat a few times making me gag.

He continuously hit the back of my throat. I knew my throat would be sore in the morning but I could care less right now.

   He finally pulled out of my mouth. His dick was now wet from my spit and it turned me on even more. I looked up at him, his eyes were full of lust and I loved it.