Ch. 2 // Broken By My Master

POV: Layne's

   "Do I have permission to speak, master?" I asked as he slipped a shirt over my head.

   "One question, Layne."

   "May I please play your guitar today, master?"

   "Why? I give you permission to answer the question."

   "It gets really lonely here, and my wrist are hurting pretty bad from the chains. Please, master. I won't touch anything else. I swear it."

   "Alright. Just for today. Let me find something for your wrist."

   He helped me into the rest of my clothes before he unlocked the chains from my wrist. I sighed in relief and rubbed the raw skin.

  After going into the bathroom for a second, Master came back with some jelly stuff in a jar. He took my arm and gently rubbed the vaccine on the tender skin.

  "Does it burn?" He asked, looking at me. I shook my head.

   "Only a little bit."

"Well, this should hopefully help."

After he was finished, he got himself ready and combed his long hair. I sat on my bed patiently waiting for him to bring me his guitar. He had two; an acoustic and an electric one.

"Here," He placed the red electric guitar over my lap and placed a pick in my hand. "Don't rock yourself too hard."

  "Thank you."

   "Welcome. Anyway, I better go before I'm late. Be good, okay?"

  I nodded and strummed the guitar with a smile on my face. Jerry had left and I was alone. But at least I had something to occupy me with.

I strummed a few chords I had seen him do. I believe one was the E chord. I wish I had known more about guitar. But maybe he could show me more. Well, if he would anyway.

   Hours went by and I was still playing around on his guitar. But a knock at the door interrupted me. Whoever it was decided to just walk in.

   "Jerry? You home?" The voice came from downstairs. I knew by the voice it was Sean.

  I stiffened up and stayed quiet. I even held my breath. The only time he comes here was when he wanted to use me. And he was so so rough. Plus, Master would get mad without his permission.

"I know you are here, Layne."

I could tell his voice was getting closer and closer. And I began to hear his footsteps climb up the stairs. I wanted to get up and hide, but there was nowhere to hide, and he was already standing in the doorway.

  "I knew you were here. Where's Jerry?"

  "He's at work, sir." I said quietly.

   "Still at work? I figured he'd be home by now. Well, how about it, Layne? We haven't done it in a while."

"No, sir." I said firmly. He raised his eyebrows.

"No? You're not the one who makes the decisions, little boy. You are the slave."

"Master won't let you, sir."

   "Master won't know." He said as he stepped closer to me. I gently sat Master's guitar down. I wouldn't want it to get a scratch or broken.

   "I refuse, sir." I said. Usually I wouldn't be allowed to say this stuff, but Master wasn't here and I had to stand up for myself somehow.

   "Shut your mouth." He whispered as if someone could hear him. "You're not going to say-"

"What's going on?" Master's voice interrupted. I didn't even realize he had came in.

  "Jerry. Hey. Listen, I was wondering if I could maybe use your slave?" Sean asked. He acted as if nothing had even happened.

   I looked Master in the eye's hoping he would see that I didn't want him to. But I suppose he didn't get my message, because he agreed and left.

  Sean looked at me and grinned. He looked so evil. I always hated when I was used by him. And it just had to be today.

"I can't wait to hear you screaming." He said as he took his shirt off. He undressed me from my clothes, leaving me only in boxers.

"Get on your fucking knees." He demanded. I sighed and closed my eyes hoping it would all be over soon.