Ch. 11 // Broken By My Master

POV: Layne's

"Whose at the door?" I asked as I tied my dreads up in a ponytail. Jerry answered the door. Two policemen walked in with Sean behind them and a younger looking man.

"Are you Jerry Cantrell?" The taller policemen asked.

"Yeah. What's going on?"

"And you're Layne Staley?" He asked, pointing at me. He had completely ignored Jerry's question. I nodded my head.

     "Sir, we need you to come with us." He said, taking my arm.

   "What's going on? Jerry, what's happening?" I asked, desperate for answers.

      "You're going to be my slave now, Layne. And Mike will be Jerry's." Sean explained. I tried to pull my arm away from the police, but I couldn't. They held onto my whole body and carried me out as I tried to fight them.

     "Jerry! Don't let them take me!" I begged. He grabbed my hands, trying to pull me back to him.

    "You can't take him." Jerry stated.

   "Actually they can, Jerry. Say goodbye to your precious slave."

   "I promise it's going to be okay. I'll get you back, baby. Don't worry." He whispered in my ear. I wasn't sure if it was true, but I believed him.

   "Okay," I said. "I love you, Master."

   "I love you, too."

    His eyes were tearing up. And so were mine as I was carried out the door. They placed me in the back of the police car and soon after Sean climbed in beside me.

     "Don't look so scared. I'm not going to hurt you." Sean promised me. But I knew it was a lie.

   His lips went to my neck, placing kisses along it. I gritted my teeth. I felt so disgusted.
_____
_____

POV: Jerry's

    "Fuck!" I yelled as my fist hit the wall. "I'm gonna fucking kill him!"

    Mike sat on the couch behind me. I could tell he was scared from the way I was yelling. I took a deep breath in and slowly let it out.

   "How? Mike, tell me. How did he take Layne from me?"

   "I-I don't know. I'm only a slave. Master doesn't tell me anything. I'm just like you. I have no idea what's going on."

    I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. "I have to get him back. I have to. And if I have to, I'll kill Sean."

   "Let's try to calm down." He said, putting his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and he instantly moved his hand.

     "Come on. I'll take you to your room." I told him. He followed me up the stairs and I took him into the guest bedroom. No way would I let him use Layne's room.

   He already had a rope tied around his wrist. After he sat down on the bed I shut the door. I didn't want to see or talk to him.

   I need time alone. To think of a way to get what's mine back.