Ch. 7 // Broken By My Master

POV: Layne's

I laid on my back, tears rolling down my cheeks. My whole body was in pain. Sean had left only a few moments ago. I didn't know where Jerry was and I didn't care.

I was so disappointed in him. I guess I was wrong about him. He isn't caring and sweet. He's evil. Just like Sean. They're in it together.

  I heard soft footsteps coming up the stairs. Jerry's head peeked into the door and then he entered the room. I quickly wiped my eyes with my arm. I then slowly pulled myself up into a sitting position and crossed my legs.

   "Are you-"

   "Fucking go." I snapped.

   "Layne, I know you're mad-"

   "Mad? Mad? You think I'm fu-... just go, Master. Please, leave."

   "Can we please talk?"

"No."

"I demand we talk."

"You wanna talk? Alright, how about you tell me why you lied to me."

"I had to, Layne. I didn't want you to worry."

"Worry about what? Getting torn apart all over again? Getting choked? Getting raped?"

He stayed silent.

    "You lied to me."

   "Layne-"

   "I don't wanna talk to you."

    "Fucking listen to me, Layne." He yelled.

   "I don't wanna talk to you!" I yelled. I couldn't help it though. I was out of control. "You're so terrible, Jerry! You don't care that he hurts me. You don't care about me. All you care about is yourself!"

He instantly shut me up by slapping me across the face. My eyes went wide and so did his. He had never hit me like that before. Of course he had spanked me. But never actually hit me.

"Master-"

"I'm sorry. Fuck I'm sorry." Jerry said as he frustratingly ran his fingers through his hair. He repeated he was sorry over and over but I ignored him.

"Layne, please I'm sorry." He whispered. He cupped both my cheeks and stared into my eyes.

"I'm sorry." He said again. I sighed.

"It's okay, Master. I'm sorry as well for yelling and getting angry with you."

"I didn't mean to hit you. Trust me, I do care about you. You don't even know how much I care about you."

"Then why did you let him use me again, Master?"

"He wouldn't take no for an answer."

    "Master-"

   "Please no more questions, Layne. I've said enough."

    "I'm sorry, Master."

   He tucked my hair behind my ear and looked into my eyes. They flicked down to my lips and back up to my eyes once again.

He began to lean in slowly. I sat still waiting for his lips to touch mine. And soon they did.

His lips felt so soft against mine. They were so smooth and sweet. Our lips started moving quicker, deepening.

He then pulled away, pulling at my bottom lip with his teeth as he did so. He pecked my lips and looked at my face.

"Your lips are so sweet." He said. I only sat there, stunned. There was something in that kiss. I didn't know if he felt it. But I did. It was a spark. Definitely a spark.

   "Master?"

   "Yes?"

   "Did you... did-"

    "Lay down." He ordered. I laid back down on the bed.

   His body hovered overtop mine. He placed kisses over my neck where the bruises and red marks were. His lips went down, kissing the marks that were on my chest and stomach.

   It was so sweet. He kissed each and every bruise on my pale skin. I felt as if his kisses had some kind of healing power.

   After his lips were done, he slowly pulled my boxers off. He looked up at me and I knew what he wanted.

   "Yes, Master."

   He licked his fingers, getting them good and wet before he slowly pushed one after another into me. It hurt. But I wanted to please my Master.

   After he was done he started to push his member into me. As he began to thrust, he locked his fingers in my hair and pressed his forehead against mine.

   His thrust were slow and gentle. I was glad though because I really didn't think I could go for anymore rough sex.

   His eyes never left mine. Our heavy breathing and moaned filled the room. To me, it didn't feel like we were having sex. It felt like we were making love.

   It was so odd though. Just a moment ago I hated him, but now I suddenly love him. But after that kiss I definitely know there's something there.

   He gave me the pleasure of releasing tonight. And after we were finished and cleaned up we laid in bed next to each other.

   My forehead pressed against his neck while his arm drooped around me. The comforter covered our half naked bodies. And the moonlight shone through the window.

   "I care about you. You know that, don't you?" Master asked.

   "Yes, Master. And I care about you, too."

  "Layne, I..."

   "What?"

   "Goodnight."

   "Goodnight." I said back.

   In his arms I felt safe. I felt like no one could hurt me. Not even Sean. And hopefully from now on, Jerry would protect me from him.

   Hopefully.