Ch. 12 // Broken By My Master

POV: Jerry's

    I sat in Layne's room next to the window. I stared at the grey skies and busy streets. It had been three days since Layne had been gone.

   I wasn't okay. My heart felt ripped apart. I felt as if a part of me was missing. All I wanted to have Layne in my arms and tell him everything would be okay.

    Layne had never left my mind. Every second of the day I thought of him. I thought about the terrible things Sean was probably doing to him. And it honestly broke me.

   I will get him back. I don't know how or when. But I will get him back. I'll do whatever it takes.

   "Master?"

   "Don't call me that," I snapped. I didn't bother to look up at him. "I'm not your master."

   "I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean-"

  "No, I'm sorry. You're just doing what you're suppose to do." I said with a sigh. He took a seat beside me.

"I know you're hurting. And I'm sorry about that. I wish I could help you."

"Me too. Listen, does Sean ever get abusive toward you?"

He shook his head. "He hardly even touches me. But when he does, I suppose it's pretty violent. All he talks about is Layne."

"What does he say about him?"

"He talks about how bad he wished he had a slave like Layne. Just stuff like that."

I sighed. I didn't want to get too angry around him. So I tried to calm myself down.

"Well, I know we're kinda suppose to have sex. But I can't have sex with you." I told him.

"I understand that. I'm glad too. I don't really enjoy having sex..."

"Why does Sean want Layne so much?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. Of course he didn't know.

"Are you and your slave... you know, together?"

I sighed. "Yeah... He's my boyfriend. And I have to fucking sit here while Sean is probably torturing him."

"You'll get him back." Mike said with a smile on his face. And I hoped he was right.

"It's just so odd, you know. Just the night before we were singing together and playing guitar. Then he's gone. Will I ever see him again?" I asked. My eyes began to water up with tears. The thought of never seeing Layne again just broke me into pieces.

"Shhh don't cry. You'll see him again. I know you will."

"I better."

"Just be patient." He said. But the problem was I wasn't a very patient man.