Ch. 6 // Broken By My Master

POV: Layne's

   When I awoke from my sleep I noticed Jerry was already gone. I felt a little disappointed, but I quickly got rid of that feeling. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. 

   "Finally you are awake."

   The voice came from the doorway. I looked up to see Sean standing there. He was leaning against the wall with a grin on his face with his arms crossed. Behind him stood Master with a guilty look on his face.

   "What are you doing here?" I asked. An uneasy feeling washed over me.

   "Oh Jerry didn't tell you? It's Thursday, Layne. I hope you're ready."

   "Ready for what?" I asked, looking at Sean and then Master.

   "Jerry, you didn't tell him?" Sean asked.  

   "No." Jerry spoke quietly.

   I looked at both of them still trying to figure out what exactly was going on. 

   "Be good, Layne." Master said before shutting the door. Sean walked closer to me, the grin never leaving his face.

   "Didn't your master tell you, Layne? You're stuck with me all day."

   "All day?"

    He chuckled. "Yep. And we're going to have tons of fun. Now, get off the bed and come here. And you better do exactly as I say, understand?"

   "I understand, sir."

   "Good. Hop to it."

    I pulled myself off the bed and did as he instructed. He had me stand in front of him while he sat on the bed. I couldn't believe Master had done this to me. He promised I wouldn't be with Sean again and here I was. He lied to me. He fucking lied to me.

    "Undress. Real slow." He demanded. And I had to do as I was told.

    I slowly pulled my shirt over my head, letting it hit the floor. If I could, I would run away right now. But I couldn't. I just wanted to disappear. But I couldn't. All I could do was stand here and undress for this man.

   After my jeans were off, I slowly pulled my boxers down, letting them also hit the floor. Sean's teeth sank into his bottom lip as his eyes searched me up and down as if I were a puzzle.

"Mm. So nice. Now lay on the bed."

I laid on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. Sean hovered over me and placed kisses on my neck. I felt so sick. I didn't want this. But I was only a slave. It was my job to do it.

"Prep yourself." He said, laying a bottle of lube over my stomach. He pulled away from me and began to undress.

As I prepped myself he watched me and pleasured himself. He was so big. A little bigger than Master was.

   I couldn't stop thinking about how Jerry lied to me. He promised me. He promised me.

   Honestly I wanted to break down and cry right now. But I wouldn't cry in front of this evil man. He would laugh at me anyway.

   "Get on your hands and knees." Was his next demand. I got on all four and closed my eyes.

"You seem so anxious." He said with a snicker. I could assure him I wasn't anxious though.

His hand roughly landed on my ass. I yelped in surprise. His hands then grabbed onto my hips. Slowly, they moved up my back and back down to my hips.

"I can already feel my cock inside you.."

I could already hear the lust laced with his voice. He placed his tip at my entrance, circling it around. Then he started to push in.

I buried my face in the mattress where I tried to control my screams. I felt as if I were being tore apart. Plus he didn't even any sort of lubrication.

"You like that, huh? Tell me how much you like it, bitch."

"I l-love it, sir." I whined. He wrapped both hands around my neck, squeezing tightly.

My vision became blurry. Things began to turn black. And that was when he finally let go. I gasped for my breath.

I laid my head against the mattress again. I could see a small crack in the door and Jerry was peeking in.

My eyes locked on his. He was nothing but a lair. And when I just started to think he cared for me, he lets me down.