(yeah yeah) love unconditional I'm not asking just of you. and girl to make it
Last I'll do whatever needs to be done.

But I need somebody who will stand by me, when it's tough she won't run she
Will always, be right there for me.

Sunny days every body loves them tell me baby can you stand the rain. storms
Will come  I know I know all the days won't be perfect (this we know for
Sure) but tell me can you stand it can you stand the rain?

As we sang, we began ta' dance. Leah started blushing like crazy. I think Smoke winded up kissing Amber. Chyna got up and started dancing wit' Sneak. Travis spun Cha around as she laughed.

Can you stand the rain

No pressure no pressure from me baby (this we know for sure) cause I want
You and I need you and I love you girl.

I walked towards Leah, spun around and dropped ta' my knees as I continued ta' lip sync. She took my hat off and kissed my lips. Everyone clapped and cheered. I smirked against her lips. Damn, I love this girl.

A'leah

"Garter time!" Sneak hollered.

I playfully rolled my eyes as Chyna and Amber helped me sit down.

"Remember thea's kids in here! I'll beat both of y'all!" Maw-Maw yelled.

Everybody busted out laughing. She's really outta pocket. August got on one knee, and lifted up my dress. I started blushing really hard as everybody started recording and the camera's began to flash.

I casually bit my bottom lip to stop me from blushing but that didn't work. I felt August's thumb massage my clit as both garters slid down my legs.

"You better work girl!" Gio squealed from the crowd.

August came up and swung both garters around. I swear if I had blushed anymore, I'd wind up looking like a tomato.

I slowly stood to my feet as August helped me. He pecked my lips a few times and buried his face in my neck.

"Take me to the bathroom." I whined in his ear.

"Nope." He smirked against my neck.

Ava started kicking me like crazy. August rested his hands on my stomach and smiled. I couldn't wait for her to get here.

"Baby my stomach hurts." I pouted.

I felt something warm splash between my legs.

"Um babe did you pee yaself?" I asked.

"No you idiot I'm going into labor!" I screamed.

"We'll go get the car!" Amber and Chyna yelled.

"Baby it hurts!" I sniffed.