Kill him ( 2 )

You then charge him. Your lightsaber furiously hitting his. You both fought for what felt like forever until you realized at one point you had finally hit him. You realized that you got him right in the stomach.

Your eyes widen but that wasn't the reason. He had done the same to you.

The burning pain engulfed you as your wish was to die to have this go away. You fell down next to him as he was pretty much already done.

You lightsabers were next to each other on the other side of him.

" Y/N? " he croaked out and slightly looked at you. " Why? " He asked lightly. You could see the life being drained from his eyes and your wondered if the same was happening to you.

" I love you too much to let all this happen again. " You whisper to him and watch him start to close your eyes.

You could feel your heart beating slower and slower at each second.

The last thing you hear was: ' I love you. ' Before you fall down into the abyss known as death.

A/N:

THIS ONES NOT CANON UNLESS YOU WISH IT TO BE BC ITS V SAD AND SHORT AND EW BUT IT HAD TO BE DONE.

Thank you all for reading this x reader! I really enjoyed writing it and I'm getting emotional now because it's over.
I can write another one or even a ship one so comment below what you guys want me to see!
Also if you read this whole thing I'd like you all to follow me so you'll know when a new story comes out!
P.s:
I'm kinda crying right now I don't wanna let go but I have to. Fuck my life. Why did I do this again?