Chapter Seventeen

You thought for a moment. What would you two name the child? You both never thought of names. It would be nice to name the child after someone else. Someone important.

" Han. " he said and looked down at the baby boy. You couldn't help but smile slightly. You knew he regretted killing his father but you didn't say anything. You thought it would be good to name him that.

You then slowly took the baby and let a smile creep on your lips. You looked down at the child that you could call yours. You then close your eyes. " Yeah. Han Brothers/name Solo. " You said to him.

" Isn't that your bro- " He began to say but you looked at him and just nodded.

You then gave him the baby back. " I need sleep or food. Both would be nice too. Why don't you let them all look at him and all. " You say to him and he just sighs a bit.

You watched him walk out and you frown. You then just sigh and fall asleep.

Dream:

You look around frantically and held a lightsaber. Quickly looking around you noticed it wasn't yours it was Ben's. You heard a yell for Y/N and you quickly ran towards it. After a few minutes you noticed two pairs of footprints and you followed them slowly. " Ben?! " You called out.

Then you heard someone behind you and you turned around. You saw Ben standing there. No, wait. He was wearing his mask. You heard the robotic voice come out from under the mask.

" He's gone, Y/N. " You heard him say. " Give me back my lightsaber and come back to the first order with me. " He told you. " Please. We can't keep fighting like this anymore. You have to choose! " He started to yell.

You didn't understand what was going on. You knew this had to be a dream because you had no idea what was going on. Was this the future?

" Please, don't make me hurt you. " He said and you watched him take off his helmet. The black piece lifting up and making a click sound before he pulled it off. He looked different and so hurt.

That's when the dream ended and you woke up.

You couldn't hear anything in the room. As if everything went silent. All you could hear was the buzzing of a machine. They were all worryingly looking at you. Ben had a hand on your shoulder and you saw Leia holding Han.

You urgently sat up. " Let me see him. " You said.

" Not yet. " Rey said from the other side of the room. " Not until you tell us what happened. "

" You started to sweat and scream about Ben. " Fin said next to Poe. They were close. Since youd gotten there you had them get together so now they were two gay cuties. Wait, that's not needed in this situation.

" It was just about my brother. " I lie and hope nobody notices but you know either Ben or Rey is going to.

" Tell us the truth. " Ben said and rubbed your shoulder.

You shook your head and sat up. " No. I can't. " You tell them.

" We don't want you hiding things, Y/N. "

You close your eyes and shook your head. You pushed the dream out of your head knowing someone was looking in there.

Why should you tell them? They'd all just not trust him even more.

You knew that dream was going to come real. Things like that always did.