Chapter Six

After the kiss things got closer between the two of you. You started to realize that your behavior was slightly matching his. You felt affected in a way that you did not want to be. Though, you felt stronger.

It was right after your training. You both had been practicing together on some things when he told you to stop. You nodded and stepped off to the side. You set some of your stuff down and heard him move around a bit. You turned around to see he was behind you.

" Ren? " you asked him as he was standing close. You then backed into the wall. He had a Fury in his eyes. All of a sudden he started to try and attack you. You quickly ran from the wall but he had grabbed your arm. You turned back to him and that was when you felt pain. A pain that you recognized. You didn't know where it was since you were already passed out.

You woke up to bright light that made your eyes hurt. A burning pain on your face and side was all you recognized. You didn't want to move much. You noticed someone leaving over you.

" She's awake. " The person said. " She must still be in pain, but it's not bleeding anymore so it should be fine. I'm surprised she's not dead. " They said.

Your eyes widened as you sat up. " Hm? " You asked. You reached to your face and yelped. There was a large gash on the side of your cheek. It had been cleaned.

" He must have accidentally attacked you. Don't worry... You'll be okay. " The man who you guessed was a doctor told you.

You looked back at the door to see Ren standing there. That's when you remembered what had happened. He was the one that attacked you out of nowhere. You didn't understand why.

You stared at him angrily and gripped your bed sheets. You saw a storm trooper close by and you used the force to grab his weapon. You then quickly shot at Ren but you knew he would stop it. You grumbled and looked at him.

" Why?! " You yelled and watched him walk over and let it hit the wall.

" He told me to... Said it would bring something horrible out of you. " Ren told you. He looked a bit sorry about it.

You glared at him and once he was close enough you got up quickly and grabbed his neck and started to choke him. People quickly pulled you away from him. His eyes widened after you were pulled away. You felt a jab in your right arm and you fell unconscious.

You woke up again a while later and saw him sitting by your bed. He had been petting your hair gently.

" Ren. " you said his name and he looked at you. " You attacked me because- "

" Yes. " he interrupted you. " But, he also said if I could actually hurt you... I'd prove myself. "

" You don't have to. " You told him. " This all could be solved if you left. You can be happy. "

" No. Don't start. I know what I want and you can't change that. " he said and looked at you.

You sighed and just gave up arguing. You then just reached over and grabbed his hand.

He stared at you and gently held your hand back. " Love is a- " he began to say.

" Stop being so hateful. " You said to him. " It's not a distraction, weakness, or problem. No matter what you've been told it's somethings important. I see it in you all the time. You're trying to escape yourself. "

" Is that why I catch you staring at me? " he asked you.

You looked back at him and grinned. " Of course. "

A/N:

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUCKS.
I KNOW IM BAD AT THE CHARACTERS.
OKAY THIS IS ONLY FOR MY OWN FUN.
DONT HATE ME IM JUST IN A SLUMP.