Chapter Twenty One

You look out to see him standing there. " Han, don't go out yet. No without me. " You tell him and grab your lightsaber. You look over at your son and see him turning on his own

The both of you quickly run out to see him. You stand back a bit as Han moved forwards.

" Why did you really leave? " Ren asked.

" because, we both were forced into something neither of us believed in. Father, you just can't let go. " He said, which surprised you. Han was never one to try to step up to his father. He had always just talked to you about it.

You looked at him. You noticed he was wearing his helmet. " If we're going to fight its best to fight without people around. " He said and smirked under it. You could tell just by what he said.

That's when you blacked out.

You woke up again in the forest like you did in your dreams. Your lightsaber was gone and so was Ren and Han. Your eyes widen and you quickly got up. Though, this time you noticed a pain in your leg that must have come from something either than a lightsaber. It was as if it was broken.

You tried to go to them as fast as you could. As you kept trying to run but kept failing you saw both lightsabers clashing in the distance. Yelling and screaming kept going on.

" No! " One of them yelled.

One you got closer you realized someone else was there. You didn't know who but you could see them using your lightsaber.

When you finally got there you grumbled a little bit and fell over. The pain in your leg was worse now that you had tried to go get them.

Someone ran over and dropped their lightsaber to help you up. You didn't know who since your eyes were shut tightly.

" Y/N? " the voice asked. You thought it would be Han but it wasn't. It was Ren. You look up at him and see his helmet off. He had another large cut on his forehead now and he looked angry yet sad. You looked over to where Han was. He was still holding up his lightsaber as if he was waiting to fight again. You then saw Rey holding your lightsaber in the back. It was like she had followed and forgot to bring her own.

" I didn't think hitting you into that tree would bring you more damage. " He said and looked down at you. " You don't know what I'm talking about at all but I'm sorry.  " He said. You looked back to see Han about to kill Ren.

" No! " You screamed at him. " Don't... Please. " You said pleasingly.

You watched as Ren turned around and grabbed his lightsaber again. He got up and the both of them kept fighting.

It went on for a bit and you had started to pass out when you heard a yell and you look up to see Han. Han had been stabbed in the heart by Ren's lightsaber.

All you could remember at the moment were screams coming from the other three of you. You saw Rey start to attack him with all the strength she ever had.

You used your own strength to get up and run over to Han. You tried to wake him up but you knew that he was dead.

You remember the tears streaming down you face as you looked back over at Ren and screamed.

" DONT KILL HIM! " You screamed and watched as in that moment you used the force to have Rey be pushed back into the tree. You took your lightsaber from her as it flew straight into your hand.

You could either chose to attack him and risk either one of you dying. Or, you could chose to try and help him again. Maybe he could finally really try and help you.

A/N:
No seriously, it's your choice. Comment what you want to do?