Chapter Fourteen

It was a thrill. Stealing the small ship and flying it back to the resistance's base. When you both had gotten there people seemed confused on why he had come with you. That's when you had to explain that he's wanted to come back.

There were hugs, kisses, and all the happy stuff. You just smiled off to the side and watched as Leia wouldn't let him go. You decided to go wander off around the base since no one had been interested in you. You looked around and walked back to the bedroom you had been given when you were here. You stared at your things still laying there on the bed. You gently closed your eyes and tried to ignore the whispers.

Those whispers you heard. They never stopped anymore. You didn't think about them much. You knew what they were saying and you barely ever listening. You felt a anger fill up in you and you opened your eyes again and you grabbed your lightsaber. The /color/ lit up a part of he room and you quickly swung at your desk in the room and you watched it split in half. All of the items falling off of it.

You angrily kept destroying it. The whispers were getting louder and kept telling you to do it. After what seemed like a few minutes you heard someone open the doors. You help up your lightsaber defensively and saw it was Ren... Wait no Ben. Right?

" What the hell have you done? " He asked and looked a bit confused as he looked at you then the desk a few times.

You quickly turned off your lightsaber and set it on your bed. " I'm sorry. "

  " Is there something wrong? " He asked you warily.

You didn't know how to tell him. It was like Oh yeah I've got these whispers in my ears that never shut up and tell me things. It's totally normal man! I'm not scared to death at all!

You sighed and just looked at him sadly. " I Uhm-... " was all you could muster out and you watched him walk over.

" Do you hear whispers, Y/N? " He asked you and you slowly nodded.

He stopped and looked at you for a few seconds. He then quickly hugged you and you hugged back. You stood there in his arms as you kept your eyes closed tightly.

" Hey, ignore them. Alright? You'll just be pulled to the dark side more if you do. " He told you.

You nodded and softly breathed out. Now that he was home were things going to be different?

That's when you heard the door open up again. It was Rey. You pulled away from him and looked at her. You could see she was holding a slight grudge towards Ben but you didn't say anything.

" Uhm-... " she began to say. " I have to talk to you. " She said and looked at you. You looked at Ben for a second before you left with Rey.

A/N:

Yes,
1. I'm calling him Ben now and you'll get more on that later
2. This one is short but I'm going to get more on it in the next chapter.
3. I have a feeling this story is ending? I was thinking I was going to do a reylo one or maybe a whole other story based on a kid if the two of you have one. Comment below what you guys think, thanks :)