Help him ( 1 )

You looked at him sadly. " Please... " You said. " Let me help you. " you whispered and turned off your lightsaber. This was the part of you that still loved him. This was the part of you that just wanted him to be happy.

You looked at him and saw the sadness in his eyes. He turned off his and stared at you for a few seconds. " Y/N? " He asked.

You walked over to him and gently pressed a hand to his cheek. He looked so sad and hurt. You wondered how you looked in this moment?

" I'm sorry... " he said and closed his eyes tightly. " I'm sorry for what I've done. But, you can't trust me anymore. All I want now is for you to be happy and you can't do that if I'm here. "

You listened to these words and let soak in. He didn't want you to help him. He wanted to die and just not be here anymore. He felt as if his own sadness and hurt was a burden to everyone else. He thought that he was the reason you had become so lost of hope after he captured you. He still loved you and that's why he wanted to die. So you wouldn't have to live with him.

" No. " you told him. " I want to help you. Id do anything for you as long as I'm with you! I still love you! " you told him and watched him look back up at you.

" Why? I'm such a... a... " He began to say.

" You're such an amazing and emotional man who can do anything because I know you have good in you. I know that you're not too far gone! I can help you! Please! If you just let me love you again... " you said as tears started to spill out of your eyes.

You watched as he dropped his lightsaber and you dropped yours. You both kissed and hugged. Crying and smiling. That's all that happened after that.

The both of you had another child and about 2 more after that.
One named Leia after his mother.
One named Meg as the both loved the name.
And a boy named Anakin. I'm not adding onto that one :).

Anyways, life went on and the first order was defeated. Finally, there was peace in the galaxy.

The end

A/N:

I'm getting emotional. I hope all of you loved this story. I'll most likely write another one [ x reader ] or even a ship fanfic.
Please leave your suggestions and how much tears you're crying at the moment bc TBH I don't wanna let go of this one but I feel like I can't drag it on any longer.

Alright, also... I made the bad one just for myself and you guys to cry over because it's horrible and I love feeling horrible guilt. That one isn't canon unless you're horrible like me!