Chapter Thirteen

Dream:

You looked around the area warily. You're lightsaber tightly in your hands. You turned it on and the /color/ illuminated the area. You could hear the breaths and the clashing of other light sabers farther away from you. The red and blue lights could be seen from a distance. You quickly ran towards the lights and saw they were getting closer. By the time you got there you saw that he was on the ground. His lightsaber by his side and a gash on his face. That's when it split and you fell through. Nobody heard your screams. Closing your eyes you felt yourself fall on the ground.

This time you were next to Ren on the ground. His helmet across the room and blood was everywhere. Your light saber was in your hand and his was across the room next to your helmet. You stared down and noticed his eyes were open but lifeless. You looked down at your hands and noticed blood on them. You screamed but a voice in your head kept telling you to stop and just leave him there. You didn't know what was going on but you kept hearing the whispers. That's when you woke up.

Sweat. It trickled down your forehead and tears fell down your eyes. You were alone in the bedroom which made you even more scared than before. You started crying and made loud noises. You couldn't be silent at this moment.

All of a sudden the door opened and there he was. He ran over to you quickly and tried to make you calm down. It wasn't working. You just kept yelling and moving away from him. It felt so real. It felt as if the whole of it actually happened.

" Sssshhh. " he tried to hush you for the seventh time. Finally you just opened your eyes and looked at him. " Hey, what happened? " He asked you.

You just kept shaking your head. How could you tell him that you had a dream about him dying? That you most likely killed him? That you saw what had happened in the past when you weren't there?

He slowly put his hand on your cheek and looked at you. " I can see it if you let me. " He told you. You just let him read your thoughts and look at the dream you had.

He stopped and pulled away from you. You looked up at him and watched as he stood up. " Come on. Let's go back to my bedroom. " he told you.

As the both of you walked back to his chambers you couldn't help think of the past few days. How you noticed he was changing into a more caring person. How he didn't actually seem so angry.

Once you both got inside he sat down on the large bed. You stood by the door nervously. " Ben. " You said. You said his real name. Leia had told you about it.

He stopped and looked at you. His eyes sad. " I know you want me to go back. But I can't. "

" of course you can! She's waiting for her baby boy to come home... You're realizing now all the hurt that it has caused you and all the wrong you've done! Please. " You told him. A bit of hopefulness filled in your voice.

He stopped and looked at you. He looked as if he was ready to say yes but you knew something was holding him back.

" The dream... I know where it was. It's in the medical bay here... If we leave now-... "

" It's not like it would become real. " He interrupted.

" Just please... I learned how to fly one of those. I can escape with you and get back to the resistance base. " You already had this planned out.

" Fine. " You heard him finally say. You couldn't help but walk over to him and kiss his forehead. He chuckled a little bit and you sat next to him happily.

A/N:
Let's just say I ran out of ideas so I made a crappy chapter oops