Chapter Seven

It had only been a few days since you had gotten hurt by him. Things started to get better and you felt like you could actually walk again.

Ren had been by your side often. Those times were when you got to talk to him. You talked often about life and things, sometimes you tried to talk about him but he never liked that.

" Tell me about your life before I took you. " He said all of a sudden when he walked inside the room.

You frowned a bit and watched him sit next to you on the bed. He usually just sits in the chair by the bed.

He stared at you and then sighed. " I want to know exactly who you are. " He gave a small explanation of why he asked. You slowly pulled up a little to lean against him.

" I only met my father once. " You told him. " He told me to stay safe from everything in the universe. That people couldn't be trusted besides your family. I was only 4 years old. That's the last memory I actually remember clearly. " You said, deciding to hop right in.

He looked at you. " Who was your father? " He asked.

" I don't know. Mother, she said I couldn't know. I just know that he's dead now... " You said and closed your eyes.

" Was he- " he began to ask.

" Do you just wanna know about my father because I seriously have no clue. " You said and opened your eyes again. " Okay, back to childhood since you want to know... " You said.

" I never had left that house before, only to play in our yard. I was homeschooled with my brother by this man. He was nice but he didn't stay long since he we always afraid of my mother. She wasn't the nicest person on earth but she was all I had. " You sighed. " There's nothing much about me. I'm not special. " You shrugged.

" Not yet anyways. " He said and looked down at you.

" What do you mean by that? " You asked and frowned.

" Nothing... Don't worry. " He gave a small smirk but wiped it off quickly.

" Tell me about your childhood. You never get to talk about yourself! " You whined a tiny bit.

He looked back at you. " Do you actually want to know? " He asked.

" Well yeah! I wanna know what life was like before... The stuff. " You told him. He had gotten angry once when you started to talk about what happened when he had been training with Luke. He didn't like it so you just called it ' the stuff '.

He looked back at you and sighed. " It wasn't anything special. I was with my parents and that's it. I never felt loved enough, because I knew they were going to send me to train as a Jedi. " He told you and looked down a bit.

" They were doing what was best. " You told him but he looked at you and glared.

" They sent me too early. I was fragile from the start and people say that was my downfall. Yet, I believe that was s good thing. I only got stronger. That's when I went on the killing spree... And then I came her and began training. " he told you as simple as possible,

You sighed and looked at the ceiling. You breathed out and looked at him again. " I'm getting tired. If you'd like to leave. " You said to him.

He looked down at you and shook his head. That's when he laid down slightly and wrapped his arm around you. He was more gentle than you had expected. " No, I'll stay here. "

You smiled just a little bit. When you looked into his eyes you could tell he was being pulled and torn apart by both sides. You weren't going to say anything to him but, you knew he was thinking about it too.

That's when you slowly drifted to sleep in his arms. You finally had a dreamless night. No dark dreams filling your head and making you wake up crying. All was okay.

A/N:

ITS SHORT BUT SWEET :)