Chapter Fifteen

You walked out with Rey and looked at her. She took you off to a separate room.

" Did he actually willingly come back? " Rey immediately asked you.

You nodded and looked at her. " With a little bit of persuasion. " you told her.

" Using the force? " Rey asked you.

" No, I usually never do. " You told her. You stopped and thought about that statement. You had been training with him on how to use the force and fight with your lightsaber but you rarely ever used it. You didn't know why.

Rey stopped and looked at you. She seemed a little nervous about the situation. " Alright. " She said and breathed out. " Do you- " She asked.

" Rey. " You said immediately and looked at her. " I don't need to used the force. I don't need training. I know all that I could use at the moment. I have things I don't know but... I don't want to use the force anyways. " You shook your head.

She just watched you and nodded. " We'll talk again later. You can go back to your room. " she said and walked off a bit agitated for some reason. You just sighed and walked back to your room. Once inside you noticed the broken stuff was gone and Ben was sitting on the bed.

You looked over at him and then sat next to him.

" Is that why you hear them so much? " he asked. " The whispers? Because you never use the force. Are they telling you to? " he asked you.

You didn't question how he knew about what you had talked about with her. He either read your mind on it or just overheard from the other room.

" I'm guessing. " You said. " But, I'll just ignore them. " You reassured him and leaned your head on his shoulder.

He nodded but slightly looked a bit sad. You decided to change the subject quickly.

" Can I call you Ben now? " You asked him and he looked at you.

" I guess so. If I'm here... Then you can call me Ben. " He smiled slightly. He seemed to like hearing his old name now.

You nodded and closed your eyes. " Alright, I bet you have things to do. " You said to him.

" I really don't. " he said to you and laughed slightly.

You nodded for a little bit then yawned. You were tired for some reason and you knew you were half asleep at the moment because when you heard him talk you didn't even know what he was saying. You then felt hands then arms wrap around you and lay you down. You felt yourself curl up and have a thick blanket be pulled over you. Your head gently laid onto his chest and the lights turned off.

Then you fell asleep.

Three weeks later

You swear. You are sick. You can't be pregnant you're sick.

You keep throwing up and feeling horrible. Your stomach hurts at all times and you can keep food down but not all of it. You gently rub your stomach as you sit up from your bin. You can't be pregnant.

Nobody except Ben knows that the both of you had sex. He wouldn't think of it though.

That's when Ben came in and saw you. He ran over and helped you up to the bed since you had fallen off before. You had been trying to get water when you felt the urge to puke again.

" Ben, I can't be sick. " You said to him groggily.

" I know, Y/N. " He said and looked at you. He knew you were probably pregnant.

You couldn't help feel happy and sad at the same time.

What now?

A/N:

As you can tell I've had a writers block so here's a shitty chapter that does NOTHING entertaining.
Im sorry.

Little One [ Kylo Ren x reader ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें