Chapter Three

The next morning you heard a pounding at your door. It must have been a stormtrooper because the voice that was yelling your name did not sound like Ren's. Even with the mask on. You slowly sat up and got dressed. You wore something simple because you guessed the training wouldn't be very fun.

After you got dressed and tied your hair up with a rubber band you had on you at all times. You walked out with the stormtrooper. They told you that Ren had sent them to come get you. He couldn't do it himself? You asked yourself but shook you head. They took you to the training room. It had a different name but that's what you were going to call it.

Once inside you noticed he was already standing there in the middle of the room with two light sabers. You looked at him nervously as he threw the spare one to you. You watched as he turned on his and started to charge you.

You, being a innocent child, looked around and moved to the other side of the room before you you turned it on. It scared you a little bit when it did. You gulped and watched him come towards you. The only fighting you knew how to do was kicking people, so when he came close and your light sabers collided in the air you distracted him with it and then somehow kicked him in his chest. You watched him stumble back a bit. He looked so confused by your actions.

" You're never going to learn if you don't really try to attack! " he yelled at you and charged you again. You then blocked his strike with your light saber. You noticed he was pushing against yours to try and make you back up. You kept fighting and pushing against him but you started to notice it was dangerously getting close to your shoulder. It was getting so close it was starting to slightly burn your skin.

" R-Ren. " You said to him but he didn't stop. You yelled when it hit your shoulder and he kept it there for less than an extra second. He then backed up and you grabbed your shoulder. It hurt like hell. The feeling as if your whole arm was burning off. You noticed it was not a lot and it was only a little spot.

You looked over at him we you were not on your knees. " You have a lot to learn. " he said to you and turned around.

Kylo's POV:

  He didn't mean to. That's what he told himself.

He didn't mean to push that far but he didn't realize he had been doing it. He was looking at you and your beautiful face. He really did find you attractive but he wouldn't say it. He would only have to ignore it. He thought for a moment before he sighed.

" You have a lot to learn... " he said and turned himself around. That's when he walked off and got someone to treat the small wound she had. He walked back towards his chambers or his bedroom. Once he was inside he took off his helmet and set it on the bed. He sat down but heard a knock on the door. Was it her? How could she know this was his room. He walked to the door and opened it to see you.

He watched as you looked up at him. " Can I talk to you? " You asked.

He looked at you and nodded letting you inside wearily. He could see your reaction over the fact that he took off his helmet. It was confusion yet a little happy feeling. As if she liked seeing him without his helmet on.

A/n:

Hey! Three chapters in a day? Crazy right?
Well, I've started this story and wanted to have at least 3 parts out so more people would read it.
Though, it is just like all the others it's a little bit of a different story.... Kinda.
Hope you guys liked it.