Chapter 15: we found, love

They found her, well we found her. We found the flower of life. We found delilah in New York.How Ironic. I listen to all of Delilah favorite music and her laid her cloths on her bed to get her smell in me. Her logical brave additude  was a bonas. 

Her father wanted me to come  with to get her. He probably knew how much I change. He saw this kid teen pop sensation turn into a grown muture.I rode in the car to Roberto place seeing the light was on. I heard  a female cusing at a male. It sounded like Roberto was on Delilah bad side. I heard a gun shot that our que to get in. Before I knew it I saw my wife in a sexy silk  night gown beaten up gritting her teeth as if she was mad. 

"set all you weapons down  we just want Delilah." Her father said. 

We all slowly set our weapons down.

then Gun shot toward me. Delilah who was on the ground at the time. Jumped up and block the bullet. Wait Delilah. My Delilah. My Delialh save me. 

"Delilah, love. Speak to me." I try to wake her up. She smiled at me.

"No don't die." I panic.

"I'm going not  to die.." her sweet voice said in a annoyed voice. The police and paramedic came they arrested Roberto and  send Delilah to the closest hospital."

I pased around thinking I'm a terrible husband. How could she just do that to me? It like...I lost my adventure of life. 

The doctor came out and look at me then her family. He sigh. Reading her charts over and over  and over.

"She is ok... lucky it broken a couple ribs and brused her spline ." He said in a deep doctor voice.

"Oh Thank you." I hugged the Doctor.

"She going need to stay over night and be  bed ridden. But her and the baby are alright." 

The baby. We have a baby. That why she wanted to go to the drug store.  She is having my child. It going to have my british swagger and her italian charm. have  both our hair  but have her sharp cold  killer blue eyes. My vocals and her fighting skills.

 I go into the room finding out my poor tired out wife looked like a beaten up angel. I was never good when my lady was in the hospital. I  walk close to her bed and kiss her cheek to let her know that I'm alright. For the rest of the night I  sat on the chair waiting and resting. I know she was alive because her breast was moving slowly  up and down.

Her dad and Luke came in to visit me. We talked. I forgot what they said because I was lost in trance over Delilah being here.