chapter 12:I'm not moving

jo.p.o.v 

I came to the air port andwent to New york meeting up with Delilah father.I saw the stress when I mmet up with him. He was sad that he lost his little girl. 

"John this is Luke, Delilah parthner." Her dad introduce me to a blonde boy, who looked like I seen him somewhere. he been somewhere. 

"Hi." I shook his hand.

"Hello." The accent hit me. It was Lukey Luke, from X-factor. I knew he got out of the show quick. But I didn't know why. Wait did Delilah dad said parthner.

"Come John, Let go to my car, where we can explain everything to you." He said. I was lead to a suv. And climb in.

"Well..." I said. I don't have time for this, my wife is missing.

"You see I came from the nortorist  Mafia. And Delilah is a special trained messenger. My Allies love her." Her dad explained how she is part of the mafia and how she and Luke became top oppertive. 

"So how does this ties in with me?" I asked

"Well you see... Roberto, the guy that kidnapped Delilah, Was out to get her...Your father knew about me and my past and mention you being single, She knew about this plan." her dad explain.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Because, one John if you didn't notice you are famous and if they find out about Delilah Roberto would of got to her sooner..." Luke looked mad at me for some reason.

"And two If you found out we were afraid that you won't want to be with her."  Alton said. we stop at a pent house type building. we got out and walked into the living room

"Mandy." He pulled his wife away to another room I notice Delilah Brother was coloring something.

"Hi..." I said to him.

"Hi you are married to my sister." His voice said still looking at the coloring book.

"Yes I am." I said to him.He smiled.

"Do you love her?" He asked.

"Yes a lot." I tell him.

. Alton came out of the room with a sigh,"John we are  going to have you stay with us and hide out here for a couple of days." He said. Stay? Stay, I can't stay in a house,In Delilah house.At this point my Delilah out there. God I gone crazy.I gone crazy for her.

"Stay?" I spoke.

"Yes in Delilah room,I know there is a lot of girlie stuff there but I think it might help you stay sain." He told me. Great now Delilah father is a psychologist. I follow Louis into Delilah sunny yellow room with an green restic bedpost and sea blue covers  orange and yellow dotts draps over the window.  I reminds me of how summery she is. I felt some tears down my face. I notice every detail reminds me of her.the tissue  box had a yellow sunflowers and bed side tabel had  her bed was orange flower so she can smile whenever she wakes up.

"She loved flowers she always wanted a gardian when she grew up." Louis said.He looked at the same flower. He sighed then smile.

"Well I better get back to my training." He said heading out of the room.Training? At such a young age? Well Delilah was seven when she was training...Maybe if Alton let me I could train with Louis.So the rest won't think I'm just a weak singer boy. I fallow Louis to the living room. Where Alton and his wife were talking.Luke was there staring at nothing.Must be heart broken as much as I am about Delilah.

"Mr Alton..can I ask you something?"I asked.

"Sure son what is it?" Alton pulled a Delilah smile on me.

"I want to train to be in the mafia." Shock went through the room.

"No.."He said calmly.

"What? why?"  I shouted.

"Because John you have to realise that when I married Alton..I swore to myself I may never join the Mafia..most spouse who are married to the Mafia don't practice what there spouse believes, and most like you were  forced to marry but unlike you they where married because they are part of the mafia." Mandy explain.

"I want to do it..I want to save Delilah..I'm in love with here." I said starting to cry.

"Well if you were in love with here you should of faught back and saved her." Luke shout.For some reason or urge or anything that made me want punch the living daylight out of him.But I held my ground and act like a gentleman.

"Son if you want to.. I'll let you but since you completed one of you first course early you are going to have to train for guns and schooling." mafia members take schooling?

"Ok when do we start... " I shrugged.

"Tomorrow..you and Louis are going to his gun lessons."I'm going to do this for Delilah sake, no for her families sake, no for our sake of being together.