chapter 13: Hey there Delilah

Del.p.o.v

Where am I? last time know I was with John. Fighting.We fought about how I'm in the Mafia. then Roberto appeared with John brother Adam. John probably hate Adam right now.Roberto god I hate that man. He thinks I love him because of my background. 

I looked around seeing I was in a romantic bedroom.I hate romantic. My arms where chained up on the red bed and my feet where tied up.Why the hell am I chained up. I looked at my body seeing I was wearing a romantice red silk night gown the goes to my thigh. Knowing John he would die just seeing me in what I'm wearing. The door open with  familer man.Roberto. walking to me in a fancy white shirt and black pants. he got on the bed placing his hands on my shoulders. With a smug look on  his face I could tell he was going to do some thing I was going to regret.

"Hello Delilah..." His smiled beamed on me.

"Roberto.." I hissed.

"It was hard to get you in this nightgown.But this vision of you was a reward all on it own." He kissed my cheek.

I was silent regretting this.

"Oh come on Del..I searched every where for you.. and you hid in  England..Of all places you chose some where where my allies could find you.." He  kissed my weak spot, my ear.My  face was in shocked.

"mmm I think I found your weak point." he purred in my ear.I bite my lips.

"Those John do this to you.." He said.

"How do you know about John..My Husband what did you to him." I gasp then growl. 

"Oh..he's probably  dying with out his hot undercover mafia agent." He smirk.

"He knows.." I said out loud.

"He knows what.." he kissed my neck.

"He knows about me in the mafia." I spoke out.I could here him chuckle. He pushed me down.And starts making out with me. I kicked my feet to his stomach which made him  fight back and smack me. 

Roberto  got off the room and left the room,"When I come back you better  get your act together or you will face dyer conseqence."  He shut the door. I started to cry.

"Oh god please tell me if John safe.." I beg. I barely pray to anything.I only prayed to tree's because I believe  the whole Jesus dying on a cross  and the tree are closet to the cross.

What if I don't make it? What if I don't see John? Will John get used to this fact about my life? Will John ditch me for some one who is normal?  I can't  bare with myself  if he leaves me? 

The song played my theme song,Hey there delilah..Oh what you do to me.I rememeber John singing that in the bathroom. I felt relief because it was the only thing that connect with him.John. My husband. the popstar.

Hey there Delilah don't you worry about the distance  I'm right there if you get lonly, just give another listen, close your eyes.

I closed my eyes

Listen to my voice it my disguise I'm by your side.