chapter 1:she not afraid

Del.p.o.v

"Hey yo Taxi!" I screamed. I came to the cab.Oh by the way I am Delilah Gomez Silisty Castiglione.If you heard my last name in the news lately thats because, well my families part of the Marfia,Underboss to be correct.My daddy didn't want to be apart but Granpapa said it was either this or... let not go to or. So any ways I'm part of the mafia, but in real life I'm a everyday senior in high school probably going Harvard or Yale, yeah I'm smart.I came into the cab looking if someone is spying on me, being part of one of the bigger families something might happen, when a man/boy my age (17),with curly brown hair and green eyes,went into the same cab as me.

"Oh sorry I didn't know that this-" He had a british accent.

"No,no, I should of  looked out." I said.

"Where to Miss." The cab said looking at the mirror.

"2400 Bareclay street." We both said.I stare at him for quite a while.

"What?" He asked.

"Should I know you from somewhere." I say, trying to remember if I met him before.

"You should I'm John Hudison the hit boy wonder." He said with a face trying to make me remember.

"Omg you're him? how can I be so blind." I say sarcasticly.

"So you know who I am?" He smiled.

"No." I laughed.

"Where here,suh," The cab driver smile,"That'll  be twinty five dallos suh?" The boy was starting to pay when I stopped him.

"No let me?" I say pulling out a ten.

"No,no it was my fault of coming in here any ways." He began. 

"How bout we spilt." I say pulling out two ones and a two quater.

"Deal, but I owe you one." He joked.

"What makes you think that we are going to see each other again?" I eyesd him.I walked down to my father office building, he's a mutlimillionair who own a lawform here.I saw mutilpe work men  and women going to the elevator.

"Hey Jane." I say to the sectary.

"Hi MIss Castiglione." She answer through her important phone call.I walk to the elevator.I notice the same guy from the cab was fallowing me.We were getting pushed to the back corner of the small elevator.

"I Haven't catched your name yet."He whisper in my ear.

"Oh Deliah." I say to him. People went on and off the elevator,yet me and the John Character stayed on. Untill the pinthouse office my dad worked. I saw three grown ups.

"Oh Delilah come here please ." Dad spoke up to me. I walked over to daddy and mother.

"Remeber Roberto Leo Estvise?" He asked.I nodded my head yes, Of course I do he beated up one of my best friends because she didn't want to see him one day.

"He's back." He said,"And he heard that you are single and want's you." 

"We are going to have you off the market." Mom said. I looked over my shoulder seeing John talking to man who apperantly is his dad

"What about the kid?" I asked.

"When I was just starting bussinse school, I met Jack Hudison,the father,we hang out and even became room mates for a couple of years, he went back to England.He knows about my background and is welling to help. I called him about it and said that his son is single."  Dad explain. I took a deep breath then looked at my father.

"Does he know?" I asked.

"No." Both my parents said.I walked over to the boy,who was sitting on the couch.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey." he say back.

"You heard." I shrugged sitting right by him.

"Yes,we head to england red eye tonight." he said looking at the K-on magizine.Tonight,man, Roberto is really bugging my parents.

"I have to go pack then." I say getting up from the white couch.Mom fallow me to the elevator.

"Did you tell Louis?"I asked mom. I looked at my outfit compared to my mom,mines,it was fun nerdie and simple rolled into one. Moms was very proficianal.I came into are very rich socity home. 

"Deli,Deli,I heard about Roberto." My little Blonde,italian jumped around.

"So you have do you know I have to leave you." I tell him

"What why?" He demanded.

"Because you heard what happen to Isabella. Mother and daddy want me to be safe." I  answer him.

"Where are you going?" He looked at me with his big hazel eyes. I sigh a little.

"I'm going to England, I'm getting married to John Smith." I bend down to his hight.

"Isn't he that famous kid fom X factor that won." He said.

"I think so...So do you want to help me pack.?" I smile at him.

"Yes...." He ran to my very plain room,and grabbed my luggage bags.

"You need.."I blocked my mother and brother from talking and took one last look at the new york skyline.I plugged in my IPod and listen to Demi Lovato catch me