Quality Time

"How's the food everyone?" Jack asks all of us.

"THE SANDWICHES ARE PRETTY GOOD, THIS IS NOT AS GOOD AS SPAGHETTI THOUGH, NYEH HEH HEH!" Papyrus exclaims.

"bro, you always say spaghetti is the best thing." Sans points out.

"Well I taught him how to cook spaghetti during our cooking lessons! For our first lessons me and Papyrus cooked spaghetti, he never wanted to cook anything else after that!" Undyne said.

   "Oh." Jack simply replied.

"Papyrus' cooking got b-better after we met you Jack. His cooking i-improved alot!" Alphys said.

"no kiddin', this is the first time pap made something edible." Sans joked. Papyrus just let out a groan while i giggled quietly to myself.

"Oh i have a question for you Frisk." Jack said. I looked over to Jack. "What was it like down in mount Ebott with all the monsters? Were you scared? How did you react to everything?"

I smile at the question. "Well duh i was scared. I was all alone in a huge cave with these monsters......but.......as i went on with my journey i never wanted to hurt anyone, even if they tried to hurt me, it didn't feel right. I always was determined to keep peace. Even as i dodged attacks, when i fought, and when i ran away i always did it with a smile. Violence is never the answer."

"Wow your a pretty brave kid Frisk. If i was in your situation i would be hiding from everything." Jack laughed.

"Frisk always is brave. They are the most determined person i know!" Undyne complimented me. Why do i feel like everyone is going to talk about me now?

"Frisk never hurt anyone once. They are a very good child." Asgore smiled as he said that. Thaaaaaaats actually not true. I remember that i did end up fighting Flowey and Asgore. I also remember, uh, punching them, but i dont think they know. I look over to Flowey. He is being carried by Toriel in his flower pot. He stared at me with an eye brow raised. Oh right, Flowey DOES remember, i forgot.

"oh......its 3:00.........do you think we should head home Jack?" Napstablook quietly asked.

"Oh right! I can clean up and carry the supplies again." Jack replied.

   "We can carry them if you like. You deserve to rest sometimes." Toriel offered.

   "No its really okay! Trust me, you guys can sit over there while i clean up!" Jack pointed over to some benches and we walked over to them. I sat on the grass so some others could sit on the bench. Sans, and Papyrus motioned me over to come on the bench. I shook my head to decline. Sans and Papyrus just sat on the bench while the rest of us sat on the grass. (You have the right to question how Blooky sits XD )

   I looked over beside me. Mettaton and Napstablook were sitting beside me. I decided to start up a conversation  so we could talk until Jack was done cleaning our picnic stuff.

   "Hey Mettaton, hi Napstablook." I say to the two of them. Mettaton and Napstablook looked over to me.

   "H-hi Frisk......." Napstablook replied.

   "Hi beautiful!" Mettaton happily replies.

   "So how are you two liking the surface?" I question.

   "Its very wonderful! This place is very big too! The air is soooo fresh as well! Whats about you Blooky? What do you like about the surface." Mettaton beams. Napstablook just shrugged.

   "I-i dont know........i really like it though.........its bigger than the underground...and the sky looks nice......I'm really just happy if I'm with my friends." Napstablook lets out a small smile. Suddenly Mettaton lets out a big gasp.

   "That reminds me! We have to do a concert!" Mettaton seemed overwhelmed with joy.

   "A concert?" I questioned.

   "M-mettaton said one day that me, him........and Shyren's sister should do a concert together........i actually kind of like that idea." Napstablook explained.

   "Huh thats cool." I reply. Hold on, Shyren's sister. One of the amalgamates in Alphys' true lab kind of looked like Shyren. Was that Shyren's sister?

   "yo guys, hate to interrupt but jack's done cleaning up. we're gonna walk home now." Sans literally walked in front of me so he blocked Mettaton and Napstablook from my view.

   "Okay you bone-head. Get out of the way." I laughed. He chuckled a bit before walking ahead to the front of the group. I fell behind the group with Toriel, Flowey, and Asgore. We walked toward Jack, and he walked toward us. It took about 10-25 seconds for us to meet up close.

   "Alright i'm done cleaning up! Lets go home!" He ran to the front of the group and we all started to walk back to our house.

   -(Omg sorry this chapter is so bad. I feel like falling asleep right now, sorry. The next chapter should be cool though so be excited for that! )

   -(Ugh i haven't updated since forever! Im feeling a bit better now too, yay! I still have my black belt test in a week though. Hahaha, i feel like I'm going to fail XD . )9