Reign

"Uh, you guys heard that scream too, right?" Sans nervously said. We all slowly nodded our heads.

   "Wait, shouldn't Alphys and Undyne be back now?" Toriel started to worry.

   "Oh my......" Mettaton seemed worried too.

   "Uh maybe we should go find them." I suggest.

   "YES. YOU'RE RIGHT! LETS GO!" Papyrus was the first one to stand up and run into the direction of the scream, the rest of us trailed behind him. I hope Alphys and Undyne are okay. I begin to get tired and pant. Geez, Papyrus is really fast. We all keep running until we reach the outskirts of the forest.

   "Is this the way?" Jack asks us.

   "I believe so." Asgore turns to face all of us, then turns again so he faces the forest. He steps inside, and the rest of us follow him. Up ahead we saw a yellow, blue, and tanned figure up ahead. We rush ahead and eventually reach the 3.

   "Uh........are you okay?" Napstablook asks the yellow and blue figure, which are Alphys and Undyne. They're both hugging each other tightly and looking at the other person. This person is a human. She has brown-ish and red/ish hair. She has a lightly tanned body so it is kind of hazelnut coloured. She has brown eyes that are very beautiful to the eye. The 18-21 year old lady is wearing a grey hoodie that is unzipped so I could see her wearing a blue t-shirt underneath. She has some ripped jeans and some blue sneakers.

   "Uh.......what's going on?" The lady ran behind the tree.

    "These are monsters. They won't hurt you, so come out." Jack reassured her.

   "H-how are you so sure?" The woman asked.

   "Well I have been living with them for awhile now. They're like the family I never had, so don't be scared." Jack replied. They're like the family I never had......heh......that sounds cheesy.

   The woman slowly started to walk toward us. The monsters backed up behind Jack and me. Me and Jack held out our hands for her to shake them. She hesitated for a couple seconds but then shook our hands.

   "My name's Reign." Reign said while she shook our hands.

   "Nice to meet you Reign. I'm Frisk and this is my friend Jack." I introduced us.

   We let go of the hand shake and Reign looked over to the group of monsters. "So.....uh......do you have names?"

   "OH YES WE DO! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS, THIS IS MY BROTHER SANS, THIS IS ASGORE, THIS IS TORIEL, METTATON, NAPSTABLOOK, UNDYNE, ALPHYS, AND FLOWEY!" Papyrus gestured toward the people when he said their names.

   "Oh nice to meet all of you." Reign smiled.

   "nice to meet you too reign. tibia honest I was kind of scared of you at first." Sans winked, and Reign laughed.

   "Well I never thought I would meet monsters, so imagine how scared I felt. I was chilled to the bone!" Reign, and Sans started laughing like crazy. Toriel giggled and held out her hand for Reign to shake it, holding Flowey in her other hands. Reign shook Toriel's hand.

   "Ow." I heard Toriel say under her breath.

   "Oh my gosh I'm sorry!" Reign apologized.

   Toriel sighed. "Its alright my child."

   "Child? I'm 20 years old!" Reign snapped.

   "Uh sorry." Toriel looked at Reign and went over to the back of the group. Huh, never thought that I would meet someone that doesn't go along with Toriel.

   "Uh we should probably go back to the park." Undyne suggested.

   "Y-Yeah." Alphys agreed.

   "Reign wanna come with us for a picnic?" Jack offered.

   "Uh no thanks. I just want to go home now." Reign told us.

   "Alright darling, if you say so." Mettaton gave Reign a thumbs up.

   We all started to head back to the park. "Oh uh Reign!" I called Reign. She walked over to me.

   "What's up Frisk?" Reign asked.

   "Why were you in the forest in the first place?" I ask her. She doesn't respond, she just looks ahead, and keeps walking. "Uh Reign?" I try to grab her attention.

   "Hm? Oh uh........I just wanted to clear my mind a bit."

   "Why?"

   Reign sighs. "I don't like talking about it." Reign mumbles under her breath. Um okay then. If she doesn't want to answer the question then I guess she doesn't have to.

   After walking for what seemed like 5 minutes we finally reached the outskirts of the forest again. We were greeted by some kids playing around, adults sitting on blankets, and some other people were even playing soccer using a soccer ball, and some pylons. (Also known as foot ball :3 )

   "Well I better be going now! Oh and here's my number if you want to hang out some time." Reign grabbed a post-it-note and a pen from her pocket. She placed the paper on her hand, wrote on it, and gave it to Jack.

   "Thanks!" Jack smiled as Reign ran over to the parking lot full of cars.

   "She certainly is something." Asgore laughed.

   ".......yeah........she is....." Napstablook added.

   "Well let's go back to our picnic now!" Jack said happily and walked in front of us.  We all trailed behind Jack, back to our picnic.

   -(Hooray I'm done a chapter! Sorry if it's shorter then usual, I'm sick right now and can't think straight so yeeeeaaaaaah.)

   -(Sorry if I'm not updating my stories as much now. School is bugging me. I also have to do this Black Belt test for Taekwondo so uh I'm nervous. Anyways, sorry for not updating as much now, hope y'all understand!)