The Beggining

Sunlight blinded my eyes as I walked out the barrier, the barrier between the human and monster world. This is it I thought, this is the beginning of a bright new future with my friends.
As I regained my vision I see that I am on a very tall cliff surrounded by hundreds of trees. In the distance I see signs of human life, skyscrapers, houses, and many more. Even beyond that I see the rising sun. It's so beautiful seeing the sun rise again, so many colors, the sight fills your heart with joy and you smile.
When I look back I see my friends come out one by one with very surprised and amazed expressions, my grin grows even wider.
"WOWIE, THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE......" Papyrus exclaimed as he walks out of the barrier. Next Undyne and Alphys walk out of the barrier side by side, you think about how cute that is.
Undyne seems to regain her vision first, as she does she gasps. "Frisk, this is amazing! You live with this?!" Undyne shouts. "Y-Yeah, this is so much better than on TV." Alphys says. I simply nod my head, and they're right, I haven't been up on the surface for a long time. I haven't seen the sun in what seems like forever, that makes the sunrise even more beautiful.
Sans and Asgore arrive next. They both seem stunned by the beauty before them. "So what do you think?" I simply say. Sans and Asgore just smile, yeah, too beautiful for words I imagine.
Lastly Toriel appears. Her hands are behind her back but that doesn't change her expression, just like the others she is filled with amazement. "So this is it, this is where you came from, right frisk?." I nod my head up and down. "Well, this is so beautiful, is it not?" She simply says.
"Tori." Asgore asked "What's behind your back?" Toriel looks behind her back with a little smile. "Well if I show you promise me you won't hurt anyone." Toriel calmly said. I nod my head yes but I don't know why she would ask that, I would never hurt a soul. The others also were a bit confused why she would say that but all of them agreed except for Sans. "Y'know I hate making promises Tori, why would ya ask that?" Sans asked. They both looked at each other for a couple of seconds but then Toriel simply just says "Because I don't want any more violence, I do not want anyone to get hurt." Sans slightly glows his left eye, yeah, he wants a better reason, you think to yourself. After another awkward moment of silence Sans finally responds. "I ussualy wouldn't like that answer but if it's you Tori, then, well I think you have a reason so I promise..........but I might not be able to keep it." Toriel seems satisfied as she heard that and slowly reveals the thing behind her back. It's, it's...............a flower. A buttercup. An alive buttercup in a flower pot. The flower is facing downward but you can tell it's Flowey.
"Tori put that thing down!" Sans yells but Toriel refused his command. "I will not, I.....I......remember what happened now." Toriel whispered to herself. Then she repeated what she said louder. "I will not." Toriel said in a stern voice. "And I know why." Asgore interrupted. Asgore puts his hand on Toriel's shoulder. "Give her a chance, she has a good reason, I promise." Asgore adds on, he puts his hand down after he says that. "That........That thing tried to kill us and you saved it?!" Undyne yells at Toriel and Asgore. I suddenly realize that the others doesn't fully remember or understand what happened during the Asriel fight. Undyne quickly summons her spear and Flowey tries to move away, but in this world there is no turns, no buttons, you just do it, they don't understand. I move in front of Flowey and wait to be struck...but the blow didn't come. I slowly open my eyes and Undyne is holding her spear right at the end. "God Frisk, what is wrong with you?" Undyne says, her voice shakes a little. Her spear disappears as she says that. "Why do you think I spared Flowey? For him to lay in the dust?" I reply with a hint of anger. "I kn-know what you m-mean Frisk but... Don't you think that's a b-bit much?" Alphys tries to reason with me as politely as possible. "GUYS, IF THE HUMAN THINKS THAT FLOWEY SHOULD COME WITH US THEN HE SHOULD. THE HUMAN IS VERY SMART YOU KNOW, BUT NOT AS SMART AS ME!" Papyrus says to everyone. Papyrus looks at each of their faces to look for any signs of agreement. "Hate to admit it bro but your right. We have the whole world to explore, we shouldn't be bothered by stuff like this." Sans admitted. Sans looked at Tori as she gently put down the stunned Flowey. "I agree. We should think about what comes next." Asgore looks back at the sunrise, so does everyone else. "Frisk. I have a favor to ask you." Asgore asks. I face toward Asgore.
"Will you act as our ambassador to the humans? To introduce the monsters to the humans, hopefully in a peaceful manner? I know this must be a huge responsibility but-"
"I'll do it. I will try my best."
"Thank you Frisk."
I faced back toward the sunrise. Smiling about what wonders await us.
"WELL I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL GO FORTH AND MAKE A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION TO THE HUMANS." Papyrus proudly said. Papyrus started running down the pathway leading down from the cliff, I could see him fall a couple times but that never stopped him. "Welp someone has to keep an eye socket out for him." Sans said to everyone and followed Papyrus. "Hey Papyrus wait up!" Undyne yelled and ran after Papyrus. "U-Undyne, wait for me!" Alphys quickly followed Undyne right after she left. "I guess I'll look after them, you two follow us when you are ready." Asgore walked down the path where everyone went. Me and Toriel are the only ones left looking at the landscape below.
"If I am correct you said that you came from up here, did you not?" Toriel asked in curiosity. "If so then does that me you have a place to return to?" I just shake my head side to side. "Oh. In that case I will take care of you for as long as you need." Toriel replies. I can tell that she is happy about being your "mom". After that brief response she grabs Flowey, the very quiet Flowey for some reason, and takes my hand. She leads me towards the pathway. Towards a bright new future with my friends.

OVERTALEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें