Court Preperation

I groaned. I was laying on my matress with my face facing the pillow. I was laying on my front side of my body. I looked up to look at the clock. 4:00 AM. I looked around the room and looked at Sans and Flowey while they were sleeping. I face planted on my pillow again. I woke up at 3:50 AM and i can't go back to sleep. Well i guess thats okay. I have to be up by 5:00 AM for court. I don't know why it happens so early though. I started to hear mumbling.

   I turned my self around so i was laying on my side and i saw Flowey mumbling in his sleep. "Please...........don't...." I heard him mumble. I decided not to listen to Flowey mumble since i think it would be kind of strange. Then i heard another voice.

   I turned around to my other side and saw Sans. His blanket wasn't covering him anymore and he was shivering. When i took a closer look at him i saw...tears. Is he having another nightmare? Maybe i should wake him up. I took off the blanket covering me and stood up as quietly as i could. I placed the blanket back on my mattress neatly and walked over to Sans. I kneeled down and shook Sans slightly. It took a couple of shakes before he opened his eyes. One of his eyes were completely dark, and the other had a blue glowing eye. "Frisk? Wassuup?" Sans said in a really drowsy voice. His eye sockets turned back to normal after he said that. I took my sleeve and wiped Sans' tears away with it. I showed him it after.

   "Eh? Whats that? Its too dark, i can't see." Sans said in his drowsy voice again.

   "I looked over to you while i was sleeping and saw you crying. You were crying in your sleep." I whispered to him so i wouldn't wake up Flowey.

   "I was? Oh. I guess its pretty logical if i did." Sans told me. I raised an eyebrow.

   "I'll tell you about it later kid. Why you up this early?" Sans asked me. He started to sound less tired now but kept his voice quiet too.

   "Just woke up and couldn't sleep." I answered.

   "Well you better rest up kiddo. We got to go to court later y'know."

     I sighed. "Yeah i know."

   Sans grabbed his blanket and pulled it over him again and fell asleep almost instantly. I silently walked toward my mattress and wrapped myself with my blanket. I was laying on my back and facing toward the ceiling. My eyes started to feel heavy and before i knew it i was asleep again.

   BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. Ugh. Huh? Its 5:00 already? I stepped out of my mattress and fixed up my blanket and pillow. I walked over to the alarm clock and pressed it. "Wake up guys!" I shouted to the two.

   "Cant now. Im sleeping man." Sans said half asleep.

   "Shut up Frisk." I heard Flowey say in a tired voice.

   I sighed. Do i really have to do this. I walked over to Sans and placed him on my back. He was actually pretty light, probably because he is just bones. I walked over to Flowey and carried him with my other hand.

   "Hey! What the-?! Frisk put me down!" Flowey demanded, but i just opened the door and left the bed room. I saw the others starting to leave their rooms too. I tried to walk over to the living room without trying to trip on the mattresses Jack put around the living room. I put Sans, the Sans that is still sleeping, on the couch that Mettaton, and Napstablook were sleeping on. Then i put Flowey onto a table next to the couches.