Dreams

"HOWS THE FOOD?" Papyrus asked me.

"Good, your spaghetti is always the best Papyrus." I compliment Papyrus. To be honest this was actually the best spaghetti he ever cooked. It's actually pretty good! All of us were eating in Jack's dining room, well most of us, Mettaton can't really eat, and Flowey is a Flower so he doesn't need to eat. Mettaton changed to his normal form too, and Mettaton just hanged around while we were eating. "So, uh, how long were you guys trapped underground?" Mark tried to start a conversation.

"For as long as I can remember." Sans answered. Papyrus, Undyne, and Alphys nodded their heads. Mettaton just gave a thumbs up.

"Well..." Toriel said.

"Since me and Toriel were, uh, rulers of the underground we lived for a VERY long time. Probably since the 1900's. " Asgore answered. Mark and Jack looked shocked.

"Geez. You guys were trapped Underground for that long? That sucks." Jack muttered the last sentence under his breath but I heard him anyways.

"It's okay, we are all out of the underground now, we shouldn't dwell on the past." Toriel said.

I was about to say something but then I heard someone ring the doorbell. Jack stood up and headed toward the door. When Jack opened the front door we heard a women's voice. "Hey Jack!" She said. Jack greeted the woman. "Hey Jen!" Oh! It's Jen. I forgot that she said that she would visit us. Jen stepped into view and we all greeted her. She was wearing jeans, and a pink shirt. She smiled and waved a hello. Jack sat back down at his seat and said to Jen "We're eating dinner, want to join us?" Jack offered Jen a seat. Jen headed over to the chair and sat down. Jen got a plate and put spaghetti on her plate, she covered half of her plate with spaghetti.

"So what have you guys been doing?" Jen asked us.

"N-Nothing much. Me, U-Undyne, and Mark played Super Smash Bros though." Alphys told Jen.

   "Did Mark win?" Jen asked. Alphys and Undyne nodded their heads.

   "He was always really good at that game, so I'm not surprised." Jen told them.

   The night continued pretty well. We all had laughs, we played video games together, and played a game called "Heads Up". Eventually Mark and Jen needed to leave. It was getting pretty late anyways. Jack set up some mattresses for us to sleep in. Some of us slept in Jack's extra rooms, some of us slept in the living room, we were all scattered everywhere. I was sleeping in a room with Sans, and Flowey. There was a night light in the corner of the room too. Eventually I drifted off into sleep.

   YoU IdiOT. I heard a voice. dO yoU ReaLLy tHiNk yOU wOuLD GeT a hAPpY eNdiNG? I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE TO TEAR THAT ENDING AWAY. I heard evil laughter. It sounded feminine but I wasn't entirely sure.

  Who are you? I asked them.

   YOu DoNT ReMeMbeR? WoW yoU'rE sO fOrgEtFulL. WhAteVeR! YOu'lL sEe mE SoOn. Then I woke up.

   I was panting. I sat up and I looked over at the clock and it said 4:00 AM . Some dream. Suddenly Flowey and Sans woke up too. Sans bolted into a sitting position and is breathing heavily. Flowey bolted straight up and was panting. "Oh my god! Wait wh-"  Flowey was interrupted by Sans yelling in his blanket. The blanket muffled his scream so it wasn't very loud. "I........I........kid?" Sans looked over to me.

   "It was just a dream." I said to Sans. "I dreamed a really weird one too." I muttered so I could only hear.

   "I had a weird dream." Flowey and Sans said in unison. That kind of startled the both of them. "I did too, it had this really strange atmosphere to it. It seemed really creepy." I said to them.

   "S-Should we talk about it now?" Sans asked the two of us.

  "Well I normally would say no but I really need to get this out." Flowey was surprisingly cooperative. I never seen him like this before. To be honest it kind of scares me.

   "Um can I talk about my nightmare first?" Sans asked us. The two of us nod. "Okay.....so after I died from......uh." Sans paused for a second.

   "Froooooom?" Flowey asked in his annoyed tone.

  "Uh Frisk." Sans answered.

   "Oh...." Flowey said.

   "Anyways after "Frisk" killed me all I could see was darkness. I walked around and all I could see was more darkness. Suddenly I heard a mans voice. 'Sans.' The voice said. The voice was pretty deep. When I turned around a saw a man. The man was tall and slender, he had a grey scarf around his neck, and was wearing a lab coat. He also had two big cracks on his skull. He looked like a skeleton too. I asked him how he knew my name and then he said something strange to me. 'Beware of the one. The one may seem harmless but evil lurks inside. Be careful Sans.' Then I woke up.

   "Um what? That make no sense at all!" Flowey said to Sans.

   "Exactly! Who was that person, and does this dream interact with real life? Ugh it's so confusing." Sans put his hands on his skull. His hands covered his face.

"Well in my dream I was in darkness too!" Flowey started to talk about his dream. "Complete darkness. I looked up and saw a child. She had a green and yellow striped shirt, she was pale with a faint blush, and her brown hair was covering her eyes."

Huh, that's sounds like the kid that was killing everyone in Sans dream. Could all this be.....related? No, that's impossible!

"What's her name?" Sans asked Flowey.

"None of your business!" Flowey spat at Sans. Sans crossed his arms.

"Anyways she said that she was coming. She also said that she would appear when you least expect it." Flowey explained.

I felt strange. I don't really know why though, this is all just giving me shivers up my spine.

"In my dream I saw nothing. I just heard a voice." Sans and Flowey were listening to every word I said. "They said something about wrecking my 'happy ending' and that I would see them soon." I summarized my dream.

Sans sighed. "This is so hard to process."

"Maybe it's because it's four in the morning!" Flowey said in his annoyed tone.

"Or maybe it's because I don't have a brain. I mean I'm a skeleton so yeah." Sans said. I couldn't help but smile.

"My god. Let's just talk about this again later. I'm tired." Flowey started feel really drowsy, I could tell.

"Yeah. We have to go to court tomorrow too." Sans said.

Oh yeah. Jack, Mark, and Jen told us that a court session would take place tomorrow. It takes place in the morning sadly so we should probably enjoy our rest while it lasts.

"G'night, or morning, or what ever." Sans said before he drifted into sleep. I laid down on my back and looked at the ceiling. My eyes slowly closed and I fell asleep once again.

-(Oh yeah, I spaced out the paragraphs so they would highlight properly when you want to comment on a certain paragraph. I just realized this so don't hate me ;P .)

-(Don't ask why I am publishing these chapters out like a beast. I just felt like writing for the past couple days, so don't kill me if I want a break for a few days :3 .)