Park

-(Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that Mettaton is in his "normal" form! Okay bye, enjoy the chapter!)

-(Im really bad at naming chapters okay, don't kill meh :3 . )

"Frisk! Wake up!" I heard a voice shout at me.

"Ugh........five more minutes......." I groaned.

"C'mon punk! Its 11:30, and we're going to the park again!" The voice insisted me to wake up. I finally opened my eyes and saw Undyne. She was wearing her black leather jacket and it was open. Undyne wore some jeans too.

"Fuhuhu, rise and shine!" Undyne grabbed my hand and hauled me up into a sitting postion. "C'mon get dressed! We're all going to the park, we're waiting for you!" Undyne then walked out of my room, she shut the door pretty loud. I drag myself off of my mattress and lock the door. I take off my night clothes and put on my usual outfit, a blue and magenta striped shirt with some brown shorts and white socks. Once i was ready i went out of my room and headed over to the bathroom. I combed my short brown hair, and brushed my teeth. I cleaned up then went over to the living room. Everyone was there, Mark, and Jen weren't though.

"Hey Frisk! Good morning! Sleep well?" Jack shouted (like usual) and i nodded my head.

Toriel giggled. "You must of been really tired."

"Yeah." I responded back.

"well we're goin' to the park again, you ready kiddo?" Sans said to me. I nodded again.

"Thats great beautiful! Lets go!" Mettaton grabbed Napstablook (somehow) and went out the door. We all followed the two out.

"I was thinking about walking to the park since its not that far away." Jack said to all of us once we were outside.

"That would be nice. You know where we are going, right Jack?" Asgore said.

"Mm hmm!" Jack responded. Jack walked in front of us and led the way. We all trailed behind them, and I just noticed him carrying a bag over his shoulder. Probably has the picnic stuff in it. As we were walking i could see people outside looking at us with questioning faces. I sigh. Well you guys better get used to it, monsters are coming up here and you can't do anything about it.........hmm now that I think about it........where ARE all the monsters? Shouldn't more of them be coming up, well I mean other then the ones we saw. I look to my side and see Alphys looking at me.

   "Um F-Frisk, are you okay?" Alphys asked me.

   "I'm fine. I was just wondering about something." I say to Alphys.

   "If you don't m-mind me asking, what were you w-wondering about?" Alphys questioned.

   "Well remember when we saw the other monsters in the park? Shouldn't more of them be arriving here?" I reply back to Alphys.

   "O-oh you're right! M-maybe they're in the forest, but I d-don't really know."

   "Hm. Well how about we keep an eye out in the park."

   "Okay, I-I'll try!" Alphys smiled at me and then walked over to Undyne to walk with her. I smiled. (It's a kawaii moment everyone! Cherish the cuteness! ) Then Sans walked over to me.