• Chapter Thirty Three •

Holy fûck balls 1k!!!!! Yayayayayya
_____________________

Paisleys pov (1 month into future)

"See you soon Calum, I love you. Have a safe flight." I speak into my phone, Calum was going to visit his parents for two weeks, but I would be leaving for university before I saw him again. "Love you too babe, have fun in uni." He tells me, then hangs up.

I sigh and wipe some tears away from my face, both Michael and Calum had left. Ashton was also going to be moving shortly. I guess it's just me, Jocelyn, and Luke now. Speaking of Luke, I should probably call him.

I quickly dial his number, but not even two rings in, I get his
Voicemail. I try again and again, and it's the same process. I wonder if he's hurt, but it would ring for longer if it was just him not answering...

"Pick up your phone Luke!" I yell. When I hear his voice mail again, I throw my phone across the room. I hear it shatter and I scold myself.

I have called him 8 times so far and he hasn't picked up. I would be worried, but I know he's just declining my calls. It's pissing me off. Actually, now that I think about it. He's been doing a lot of things lately that I wouldn't picture him doing.

Like last week, we were supposed to go out on a date, but he blew me off. Then when I showed up at his house, he told me he 'forgot'. Then the week before, he yelled at me for no reason. It's just not like him. He's been really distant and stuff. He won't even give me a kiss anymore.

I scream in annoyance and grab my keys. I guess I'm making another trip over there. I run down the stairs and throw open my door. I walk to my car and start it up. My car starts blaring one direction for some reason, I turn it down, but don't switch it. It's actually quite catchy.

I drive all the way to Luke's house, as soon as I get into his driveway, I slam my door and walk up to his.

I don't bother knocking, I just open the door.

"Luke!" I yell. I storm into the living room where I see him sitting on the couch, eating a bowl of chips.

"What the fûck Luke?" I sigh, plopping down on the couch beside him. "Why aren't you talking to me?" I ask sadly, he looks at me and shrugs. His face portraying nothing but a bored expression.

"I didn't think I needed to, twenty four seven." He says, quite rudely at that. I sigh.

"What is your problem? Ever since that day at the park you've been ignoring me and treating me like shît. You leave in two weeks and this is not how I want to spend it."  I say, beginning to tear up.

"Then don't. Just leave." He says, staring back at the tv, my jaw drops, he doesn't seem fazed about what he just said.

"Are you-" I begin, the tears streaming down my face feel like fire on my cold skin.

"Yes, I'm breaking up with you. Now get out of my house." He says, still staring blankly into the tv. This is definitely not the Luke I fell in love with.

"W-what?" I stutter, sobbing lightly now. I reach out to grab his arm but he slaps my hand away.

"Get out of my house paisley, we're through." He yells at me. I jump backwards, scared of his outburst, and I run out. Did that really just happen?

I hop into my car, a heap of tears and sadness following me. It all hits me like a giant wrecking ball at this point as I slouch over my steering wheel and sob loudly into it.

Luke just broke up with me.

Luke. Just. Broke. up. With. Me.

Luke Hemmings just broke up with Paisley.

HE JUST FÛCKING BROKE UP WITH ME!

I pull out of his drive way and speed all the way to my house. I'm lucky I didn't get a ticket, wouldn't that be the cherry on the top of a perfect day.

Was I not good enough? Did he ever love me? Was he just saying that? Has he found someone new?

The questions buzz in my brain like a swarm of bees. All of them being unanswered. And just because I'm in such a terrible mood, the radio decides to play every damn sad song in the world. On every single damn station.

I slam the brakes in my driveway and storm into my house. I hit multiple objects on the way inside, including a flower pot, a bird feeder, and then I proceed to kick things as I'm walking into the house. Just picture Regina George's break down, and multiply that by fifty. That was me.

I walk up to my room while sobbing and I fall on my bed. I proceed to lay there and cry for the rest of the night, and the night after that, and the night after that.

All alone.

(A/N)

So umm. That was the last chapter... The epilogue will be up shortly.

Please don't kill me.

I give you permission to stab me and kick me multiple times, but please don't kill me.

-Caitllin