• Chapter Thirty One •

You may need Jesus again.

After graduation, came prom. Calum, Michael, Luke and I all agreed to skipping it. Dancing was never really my thing, besides, we all know I'm not going to win prom queen.

So instead, we grabbed some beer, a bunch of McDonalds, changed into some comfortable clothes, and then had a road trip to Calum's lake house. We also brought Michaels new girlfriend Jocelyn and Ashton along, mostly because they are fun and also our friends.

After a couple of hours of telling stories by the campfire and drinking, we decided to go inside for a game of 'Truth or dare'. Not the most age appropriate game, but we were all loaded out of our minds so we didn't care.

"Paisley, truth or dare?" Calum asks, he takes a sip of his bottle and then looks at me.

"Dare." I shrug, I would honestly do anything. I don't even care right now.

"I dare you to make out with Jocelyn for a full minute." He says, laughing lightly and looking at me doubtfully.

I guess I shocked him when I got up and walked over to Jocelyn, she was sitting on Michaels lap, puckering her lips. I put my hand behind her neck and pulled her in for a long kiss. We moulds our lips together and made out right on Michaels lap. It was awkward, but I didn't care. Like I said, I was drunk.

After about another thirty seconds of this, I pulled away and wiped my mouth, smirking at Calum, Ashton, and Luke, their eyes were wide and jaws were to the floor.

"That was the hottest thing that has ever happened to me." Michael says. His hands go and cover his crotch, I'm guessing his little friend got excited.

"Did you really just do that?" Calum asks, also covering his area. I don't get what is so hot about two girls kissing, but whatever.

"Yes, you dared me too. Now Luke truth or dare?" I ask, choosing to ignore their still shocked faces.

"Uhh, dare." He sigh, running his fingers through his blonde hair and looking at me expectantly.

"Sing us part of a song." I say. Truthfully, I'd never heard him really sing before. Not without music anyways.

"Okay, what song?" He asks tiredly.

"You should sing jersey by mayday parade. You know that song right?" I slur. The only reason I picked this was because it was my favourite song at the moment.

"Okay." He agrees, re adjusting his position so he's sitting up right.

"Cause Jersey just got colder and, I'll have you know I'm scared to death, that everything that you had said to me was just a lie until you left.

Now I'm hoping just a little bit stronger, hold me up just a little bit longer, I'll be fine. I swear. I'm just gone beyond repair." He sings, Jocelyn and I gasp, clearly not expecting to hear that angel like sound coming from Luke's lips. Especially for him being drunk.

"Holy fuck Luke. Where did that come from?" Jocelyn asks.

"I've always sang. Just not in front of people I guess." He answers. When I look over, Ashton and Calum are passed out, so is Michael.

"Wanna have a threesome?" I ask sarcastically, waving towards the sleeping boys. I'm obviously kidding.

"Oh yeah, sure." Jocelyn says, mocking my sarcastic attitude. "I'm gonna go to sleep now, you guys have fun." She winks, then wakes Mikey up and pulls him to the bedroom on the bottom floor.