• Chapter Seventeen •

Luke left a while ago to go to the bathroom. I checked my phone and noticed it's been about fifteen minutes. Unless he's sick, I don't think that is right.

I approach Calum, who is talking with Ashton in the back, along with another boy with coloured hair. (FINALLY CLIFFCONDA IS HERE)

"Hey cal, have you seen Luke?" I ask. He shakes his head and replies "last time I saw him, he was going upstairs."

I thank him before walking upstairs where the bathrooms were. Much to my surprise i find it empty of any tall lanky blonde boys. I was just about to leave the top floor when I spotted Luke's SnapBack on the floor in front of a door that I assumed lead to a bedroom. I picked it up and then rested my hand on the door handle before pushing it open. As soon as I walk in my eyes basically pop out of my head.

"What the fuck?!" I yell.

I watch as Alex hops of of Luke's lap and Luke looks at me with a look of pure terror.

Did I just see what I think I just saw?

The lipstick stains all over Luke's neck, shirtless chest, and face confirms this.

I drop the hat and run down the stairs, ignoring the frantic calls of Luke. I push through the crowd until I find Ashton and Calum. They notice my flustered state and don't question as I pull them outside and to the car.

As soon as I open the door the cool night air fills my lungs. It instantly calms some of my nerves and I find my self breathing it in as frantically as possible as if it's drug.

Luke barely makes it to the car before I hop in and begin to drive off. He's lucky that I can't reach him in the back seat and that ash or cal don't know what's going on. Otherwise he would've been thrown out the window by now.

I was thinking of leaving his sorry ass at the party, God knows he wouldn't have a problem having fun. Fûcking asshole! But I didn't, I'm his first girlfriend, which I don't known if I'll stay as, but I should at leased take him home so he doesn't get a ride with a drunkie and get himself killed.

After a few times of holding the sobs back, one escapes my lips and I have Calum rubbing my arm soothingly. Luke is staring at me through the mirror with guilt written all over his face. And Ashton is giving glares to everything we pass, ready to pounce, whether it is a store or a car passing by. Little does he know the cause of my sadness is sitting right beside him.

I drop off Calum and give him a hug and kiss on the cheek, he whispers "call me later," and then he leaves. I drop ash off and he refuses to leave me alone, I have to threaten to lock him into the car when I go inside for him to leave.

As soon as the car takes off with Luke in the car, I crumple into a heap of tears and runny mascara.

"I'm so sorry pais-" he begins.

"Don't fûcking talk to me!" I scream. His face shows one of sadness and I can see some tears welling up in his eyes. Good. Feel my pain àsshole.

I drive to his house in silence, he tried to touch my arm but I slapped his hand away and scowled at him until the fear in his eyes was all over his face. I almost crashed twice due to the tears blocking out my vision.

As soon as I get there I pull it into park and I turn to face him,

"We've been dating for hardly three weeks, obviously you couldn't handle it. Get out of my car Luke, we're over." I speak, daggers coming out of my eyes and my voice stern. He begins to cry.

"No paisley, please baby don't do this! It was a mistake, I didn't know what I was doing please baby I can't lose you." He sobs, climbing over the seat and attacking me in hugs. If he hadn't just cheated on me with my ex best friend maybe I would've felt bad, but all I could feel was hurt and anger towards the both of them.

I pushed him off of me and got out of the car, told him to get out and then as soon as he was out, I slapped him. He didn't even flinch, he just let me, at leased he knows what he did was wrong.

"Goodbye Luke." I say, my voice laced with poison.

"I'm sorry Paisley."

(Is it) "Too late now to say sorry." I mutter, but for the small sob that escapes his lips, I know he had heard me. (Sorry I'm feeling bieber asf today)

I get into the car and lay my head on the steering wheel, trying to force back the tears but failing miserably. I pull out of the driveway I knew all to well and I drove home. It was nearly two in the morning right now but I didn't feel the slightest bit tired. I felt hurt, angered, saddened, furious, hate, basically every form of sadness or anger in the book.

But most of all I felt betrayed.

How bad does this sound:

My bestfriend/boyfriend cheated on me with my ex bestfriend, the one who tore us apart more than once before.

God, teenage years are the worst.

The minute I got home I stumbled out of my car, slammed the door and walked up to my front porch. My dad was sleeping when I snuck up to my room, so I was clear for that part. I took off my dress and shoes and climbed into bed in nothing but my undergarments. I wanted nothing more than to have Luke cuddle me and tell me everything was okay, but it's not. And that's because of him and Alex.

I ended up crying the entire night, not getting a blink of sleep at all. My phone was getting blown up with texts from Calum and Ashton, but there was not a single thing from Luke.

I knew Alex had this whole thing planned, i couldn't get away from the fact that I slapped her. But I cannot believe Luke kissed her and went with it, he was my boyfriend, my bestfriend, my rock. But now all he is to me is a lying, cheating, boy that made me feel as small as a pebble.

When the morning rolled around, I couldn't bring myself to get up. So I didn't, I stayed in my room the whole day, I only got up once because I had to pee. I didn't eat anything, I didn't drink anything, I say in my room and cried.

My eyes felt so raw and my makeup that once looked beautiful was now getting irritated all over my face. I looked and felt like a mess.

I was scanning my room for the fifth time when my eyes caught sight of the picture he drew of us. I got up from my bed and walked over to it, I took it and I ripped it in half, stomped on it, and then burnt it in my garbage can. Just like my heart was.

(A/N)

Ooops....

Any questions?

Thanks for reading!

-Caitllin