• Chapter Thirteen •

Paisleys pov

After all the things with Luke cleared up a bit I ended up ditching school for the rest of the week to hang out with him. I felt like if I left for even a second he would try and hurt himself again. I couldn't lose him, he meant so much to me. Everything I've learned and said to him has changed me completely.

So for the whole week me and Luke stayed in his house, binge watching tv shows and movie series while eating junk food. The only time we would part is if he went to work in the evening, I would take that time to go home, help my dad out, and then come back. It was safe to say that he was easily my favourite person in the world.

I mean I've only known him for a month or so and we're already as close as me and Alex are. Maybe even closer. If that doesn't scream best-friendship I don't know what does.

"I'm going for a shower, be right back." I yelled to Luke from the kitchen, he was currently sat in the living room, setting up a board game for us to play later.

"Without me?" He joked, catching up to me and poking my side. I giggled and lightly punched his shoulder, he put his hand over his heart in fake hurt before grabbing me a towel, smirking, and walking away.

I quickly walked up the stairs and to the bathroom, turning on the water and hopping in. I began to sing I miss you by blink 182 while washing my hair, because that's just what I do. After a few minutes I heard Luke knock on the outside, "Paisley, your dad called, I didn't answer but I thought I should let you know." He said through the door. "I also like your singing." I could basically see the smirk on his face at this point. Such a brat, he was.

"Ugh, don't make fun, I'm sure you sing in the shower all the time." I giggled, lightly sputtering when I got soap in my mouth.

"I wasn't making fun, I was serious. But yes, I do sing in the shower." He shouted, I could still barely hear him over the falling water though.

I finished up before turning off the water and jumping out, quickly wrapping myself up in a towel. "Thank you Luke but there is no need to lie." I laugh while pulling on my undergarments.

"I speak of the truth, you are really good." He retorts, I can see the shadow of his feet through the small crack in the bottom of the door.

"Thank you Luke." I say again, pulling on the sweatpants that I stole from Luke's dresser and one of his hoodies. His clothes smelt exactly like him and I found myself obsessed with them. I pulled open the door and giggled when Luke stumbled backwards and into my arms slightly. I guess he was leaning on the door. Oops.

"Wow, you look better in my clothes than I do." He smirks evilly while turning to face me. Uh oh, he has something planned. In the blink of an eye I feel Luke pick me up and throw me over his shoulder, carefully running down the stairs. I pound on his back and beg for him to put me down, but he doesn't obey. Instead he starts laughing like a maniac. What a weirdo.

"What's the magic word." He asks once we are in... I think it's his room, but I can't really tell.

"Let me down." I demand, trying my best to sound serious and not laugh.

"Oops that's wrong." He says.

"Please." I say, hoping that he will finally put me down.

"Nope." He says, popping the p.
I groan in annoyance, I know what he wants me to say. "Luke is boss as fück." I mumble quietly, he laughs but obeys and sets me on my feet. I glance around the room, I was right, it is his bedroom.

"See was that so hard." He smirks.

"Yes in fact it was," I retort, giving him my best angry face. He chuckles before motioning for me to follow him. I follow him until we get back to the living room.

Once I see what he has done I hug him from behind and bury my head in his muscular back. "You are the bestest best friend in the whole world of bestest friends." I say into his back in a childish voice.

I feel him shake as he laughs before I untangle myself from him and go lay on the giant tumblr looking bed he has made out of pillows, blankets, and couch cushions. I see that he has put out snacks and drinks and I mentally scold myself for giving in and eating junk food for this whole week.

He puts on a mystery movie and then comes and sits beside me, I snuggle into his chest like I have been for the past week. "You smell good." I say to Luke, not trying to sound like a creeper but do anyways.

"Thank you, you do as well." He says while lightly stroking my back. Oh the irony, I used his scented body wash.

The credits come on and I see that Luke has chosen the movie grown ups. I've never seen it before, but I trust Luke's judgement. It looks like a comedy.

Throughout the whole movie I am constantly giggling, that is until I heard a soft snore escape Luke's lips so I quiet down. I turn the movie down and then crawl back into my spot with Luke, it's cute that even in his sleep he manages to still look like a god. I snuggle into him and he mindlessly pulls me closer and hugs me.

"Good night lukey." I whisper, kissing his cheek lightly, his lips quiver slightly before I close my eyes and fall into a peaceful sleep.

(A/N)

Sorry this is just kind of a filler chapter. But I have a plan so.. Never fear.

Thank y'all for reading.

-Caitllin