Chapter Sixty-three: You Ruined Everything

"What about.. December 29th?" Hyldey smiled

"December 29th? That means three weeks from now!" Hermione said flipping another page of the big catalog on her lap

"We can work hard." Hyldey shrugged "ah! This one is really beautiful!" she pointed at the creamy white card with purple diamonds on it "you love purple, and you can use black - Draco's favorite - as the writing colour!" she grinned

"I think so." Hermione smiled

"So now we have chosen the invitation cards we sat the date of your wedding day. Tomorrow we can go and look for a dress and the other one we'll get a wedding planner to help us with all the decorations, flowers and food. Norman insisted to make your wedding in his house, so we do have a place as well." Hyldey said all in once breath "and for your honeymoon, you two can go somewhere warm and beautiful like some island.." she said with a dreamy look "aren't you so excited?"

"I am, but I see that you're excited more than me.."

"I really am!" she rest her hand on Hermione's "I'm so happy for you. And I'm torn between you and Helena. I'm so scared for her.. It's not your fault or hers.." she shrugged "anyway, do you like this one?"

"I think so.. I don't know why you, Norman and Draco insisted about the invitation cards.."

"You're not getting married secretly! The whole Wizarding world will know about it!"

"Okay, okay don't start with your lectures now." Hermione turned to the lady who was waiting for their decision "excuse me, we'll take this one." she smiled softly at her

Hyldey was super excited for that wedding, a day she dreamed with Hermione for so many years and it was finally happening. Hermione was getting married to the one she loved since she was eighteen years old. She decided to forget about everything had happened, and focus on her future with him and their daughter. To build a strong family, to be happy.
Since the day she wore that ring she seemed more happy, forgot about Helena and all the problems she ever had.

Hyldey was excited more than Hermione for the dress shopping. She finished her coffee, put her coat on and opened the door to see Luna and Hyldey outside
"Why are you guys out here?" she inquired as they climbed into the car.

"Do you realize we only have three weeks before your wedding?" Hyldey questioned in a flabbergasted tone.

"I'm pretty aware of that, Hyldey" she responded not understanding what she meant.

"We have three weeks to find a dress and get it perfectly fitted." Hyldey said rolling her eyes as Luna laughed.

"It shouldn't be that hard." she commented.

"Hermione, this is the most important dress you'll ever wear. It has to be flawless." Luna explained.

Hermione simply rolled her eyes. She genuinely looked happy as they pulled into the dress shop. Then she felt uneasy as she stepped into the store, she was totally out of place. "May I help you?" A kind middle-aged woman asked us.

"We have an appointment at noon." Luna stated.

"Name?" The lady inquired.

"Hermione Granger ." Luna replied.

"That's right the Malfoy-Granger wedding. Right this way." She said as we sat down at a desk. "My name is Mella. Which of you three is the lucky bride?" She questioned.

"I am." Hermione answered with a small smile.

"Welcome Hermione, and I understand we have three weeks before the big day. So we have our work cut out for us, but I know we'll get everything done. First things first, do you have any styles in mind? Have you seen any dresses you like?" She started taking out a small notebook.