Chapter sixty-one: Marry Me

He's fine.. She thought as the cool glass touched her soft lips
Now you need to stop thinking about him. She drank the water and put the glass down, turned to Hyldey and Luna who were with her in her house. Hyldey was walking towards her with her phone on her ear, talking with her sister, Helena, who was worried about Draco and she as well couldn't understand anything Norman had told her. Hermione watched as her friend was hissing to her sister, yelling sometimes and whining. She, Hyldey, ran her hand through her beautiful short curly hair and locked Hermione's eyes with hers "Jan is in my house.. I think he won't leave."

"So? I thought you were together again."

"No, I broke up with him again." Hermione raised her eyebrows "I don't understand why can't he get it!" she huffed and ran her hands through her hair again. "Can I stay here tonight?"

"You don't need to ask." Hermione smiled "but tell me why did you break up again?"

"I just don't feel it anymore.. You know that little flame between us, it's gone." she shrugged and sat on the edge of the dinning table while Hermione was leaning over the wall behind her.

"For the love of God you two!" Luna left the white sofa and walked towards the other two ladies "I mean, okay I know you two are singles but at least take care of me! My wedding is tomorrow!"

"What do you mean singles?" Hyldey crossed her arms

"I mean.. C'mon you're in that age and.." she shrugged slowly

Hyldey flipped her hair and Hermione chuckled "if we want to we can get guys it's no big deal. It's the easiest thing to do."

"Yeah Amen." Luna giggled

"Luna, darling, why don't you leave us alone and worry about yourself?" Hermione said "because if we two (Hermione and Hyldey) stayed like this, we will never have husbands at all. So go sit there and until I change let's do your hair." Hermione walked to the stairs and the other two ladies followed her.

Later the three of them were downstairs again. Hermione was wearing a long dark blue silk bed dress with spaghetti straps, Luna wore a light gold silk pyjamas and Hyldey wore one of Hermione's short green bed dress. Luna was on the white sofa and Hermione was standing on her knees as she was rolling Luna's hair with hair rolls. Hyldey left the kitchen with a glass of red wine, she was talking on phone again.
"Guess what?" she asked excitedly as she sat next to Luna, "I just called one of my friends, her name is Carla she has a boutique and she told me she's going right now to get you a wedding dress. She's really amazing to go at this time."

"Happy?" Hermione said "we woke the whole country for you."

"But, Hyldey.." Luna bit her lip "is it.. I mean the dress, is it expensive? I mean you know I can't pay-"

"Luna don't worry about it." Hermione said smiling

"Right, don't worry about that, we need to worry about having a white shoes!" Hyldey said

"I have one" Hermione said "I think we wear the same shoe size right, Luna?"

Luna chuckled "We do! Remember how many times we switched shoeses in Hogwarts?"

"So everything is ready and I'll call someone to get us the flowers in the morning." Hyldey grinned. She got up and walked again to the kitchen.

"Here, it's done." Hermione said "Don't move a lot while sleeping!" she put the last pin in Luna's hair "Show me," she turned Luna's face to her with her chin

"Is it good?" Luna smiled

"Mm, yeah it fits your full of lice head!" Hermione hit her forehead gently and playing