Chapter Seven: Moving On

She left the room of requirement, running to hers. She was mad, that she wasn't knowing what she was doing. Once she got into her room. She broke down, tears streaming down her face as she got to her knees. She stayed there for hours before climbing into her bed, she placed her face on her pillow and her hands wrapped the blanket around her. She fell asleep, before anyone of her friends come back to look after her.

She rubbed her eyes before she finally opened them. Her face turned to the door when she heard a knock. "Hermione, you don't want to be late." Luna said through the closed door.

"I'm not going Luna.. I am.. Sick." She lied

"Oh.. Want me to ask Madam Pomfry to come and check on you?" Luna asked

"No, Luna. I'll be okay. I just need some sleep." she sighed

"Okay.. If you need anything let me know."

Hermione stayed in her bed all day. She didn't want to see anyone or talk to anybody. She checked the time it was 12 She sighed when she heard another knock "Who is it?" She said 

"It's me Ron."

"Ron go. I'm sick.. I don't want you to take the infection.."

"Oh come on Hermione it can't be that bad! Open the door."

"No just go away. You're wasting time because I am not opening the door."Minutes later another knock on the door "Ron go away!"

"It's me Harry." she heard his voice She ran to open the door and hugged him tight, she started crying again. "It's okay" he whispered She pulled away and shook her head, Harry pushed the door closed behind him and walked toward her. "What happened?" He asked

"He said that I like having guys around me.. He thinks I'm.."

"You are not! Hermione don't even think about that! He's cruel and vile and he just doesn't deserve you!" She put her head down, shaking it. She knew Harry was right, but she still cared about Draco.

"I don't know Harry.." she sighed.

"Come on Hermione, let's go have a fresh air. Wanna set by the Lake?"

"I don't want to see anyone." she shook her head.

"Ginny's been asking for you all day.. It was annoying actually.." he chuckled

"Ginny? Oh my God Harry! Did you?" she looked at him with excitement

"No.. I could not do it.." his fingers ran through his hair.

Hermione laughed "You couldn't?"

"Yeah I was so nervous.. I mean.. The dinner was good,but I just couldn't ask her.." he laughed nervously, he stood up and held out his hand to her she took it, he pulled her close and with his wand he switched on the radio. He took her waist and she wrapped her hands around his neck. They danced, a slow dance. She rested her head over his shoulder, he kissed her forehead gently. She could feel her eyes getting warty as the pulled away. "Hermione.." She hugged him tight. "I remember the last time you hugged me like this." he paused "When you.. Realised that you're going to lose me.. In the battle."

"I'm scared Harry.. Of losing you, and Ginny and even Ron." She gasped tugging get face close to Harry's neck.

"I told you I'll be always by your side. And so does Ginny.."

He wiped her tears off her face, smiling at her. "Come on. You're hair looks horrible!" he laughed, she giggled and shrugged. She walked to the mirror brushing her hair and tied it up in a pony tail style, she put on her Gryffindor robes and walked with Harry to the Great Hall where everybody else where As they walked in they both saw Draco standing there staring at them and so did they "Come on." Harry said leading here to where their friends were