Ch. 1 // Broken By My Master

POV: Layne's

My wrist burned and throbbed with pain from being tied up so long by chains. My body was uncomfortable from sitting on the hard wooden floor. But my master didn't care. He loved when I felt pain.

Sometimes I like to think my master hates me. He never shows me any love  or compassion like most master's do their slave.

He usually leaves me locked inside my room all day. But he doesn't let me go free. He almost always keeps me in chains.

He only walks in when he wants to use me or feed me. I never get to make a request. He makes the decision for when it's time for me to eat, bathe, drink, etc. Which isn't very often.

Sometimes he even lets other people use me. Especially his friend, Sean. But he never joins in. He usually leaves until Sean is finished.

My master's name is Jerry. However, I don't know his last name. He's never told me and I've never bothered to ask him. He's at the age of twenty-five. And he likes to play guitar. Every now and then I can hear his voice softly singing, and honestly, it's quite nice. But that's pretty much all I know about him.

I've been with my master for almost two years now. It hasn't been great but I suppose it could be worse.

"Hey," Jerry said as he stepped into the room. "It's time for a shower."

He unlocked the chains finally letting my hands go free. This was just about the only time he unchained my hands. But even though I was free he watched me and as soon as I was finished he would chain me back.

He followed behind me the way to the bathroom and locked the door once we were inside. I stepped out of my clothes and got into the shower. Master also undressed and got in behind me.

He rarely got in the shower with me. But when he did he always washed my hair for me with coconut shampoo. And that was one thing I really enjoyed.

"Am I allowed to speak, master?" I asked quietly. Of course I had to ask for permission to speak before speaking with him or anyone else.

"Yes."

"How was work?" I asked. Ever since I had known him he had been working at some nearby music store.

"It was fine."

The warm water rushed over my head and hit my cold skin. It felt wonderful. Especially after freezing almost all day. And hopefully Master would give me a blanket after the shower.

   Master washed my hair for me just like I knew he would. However I had to wash my own body. After washing his own body and hair, it was time to get out. But he decided to stay under the water just for a little longer.

Suddenly his soft lips were planting kisses on my shoulders and over my tattoo. I was told I no longer had permission to speak. I was still a bit sore from yesterday but I didn't dare say a word.

   He pressed me against the bathroom wall and grabbed my small hips. I already knew it was going to be one of those times when I wasn't prepped or had any pleasure of releasing.

   But nothing else mattered as long as he had his pleasure.

  I felt his tip at my small entrance. Slowly he began to push in. My mouth turned into the shape of an 'O' as he pushed further and further into me.

   "I love how you are always so tight." He whispered in my ear, his lips rubbing against it.

And then he began to thrust into me. His hips banged hard into me, sending me forward every time he thrust back into me. He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back as he used me like a toy to receive his pleasure.

Underneath him I was a moaning mess. My hot breath hit the wall as Master's hit the back of my neck. And it sent shivers down my spine.

After he had released, shooting inside me, he jerked away. I lost my balance and my small body hit the hard floor of the bathtub.

Master stepped out and wrapped a towel around his waist. He didn't look at me. He only said,

"Clean yourself up real quick and get out. We need to get you dressed and into bed."

Then he walked out of the room to get himself dressed. I pulled myself up and stood under the warm water which was starting to get cold by now. My legs were trembling and I could barely keep myself up.

I somehow managed to clean my body off again and dry myself off. I laced a towel around my waist and stepped out.

Master stood right outside the door waiting for me. He walked me back into the bedroom and picked me out some pajamas for the night.

   I laid down in bed, which I was lucky to have before he locked the chains around my wrist again. He pulled the comforter over my body and turned the light out.

   Then he shut the door together. I didn't close my eyes until I heard his footsteps disappear. I was sore and tired. And within minutes I fell asleep were my nightmares awaited me like every night.