Chapter 23: Louis, Liam And Harry

~Cassandra~

Eversince Robert and Ana got back together, I still send Robert deathglares. I just can't forget what he did to my sister!

"Cassandra get over it!" Niall groaned. We're here waiting at his house for the others, (Theo, Ana, Rob, JR, Sasha, Bella and Jaecob) to come.

"I just can't. What if he doesn't really love her? Oh I am so gonna kill him!" Niall chuckled.

"No... Trust me. Anyways... I love you." Well that caught me off the guard.

"Well, I don't love you. Get over it." I said and he pouted. As if he's cute. Joke. He's cute.

"Aunt Cass! Uncle Ni!" Theo shouted. He's grown (just 4 years old) oh my gosh. He's so cute.

"Hii! Are you Theo?! Oh my gosh you're so cute!" Ana yelled and hugged the little boy. "Yes am Theo. Can I be you boyfwend?" Theo said. Shit so cute!

"Of course! From now on... I'm your girlfriend." Then they hugged. "Ehem," Robert coughed and carried Theo. "Who aw you now?" The little boy asked. "I'm Robert, and she's (points to Ana) my girlfriend."

Then Bella and Jaecob came. Yay! I missed Bella who always curses me to die.

"Well, Robert, this is Jaecob, Bella's boyfriend. J, this is Robert, my boyfriend." Ana said. They shaked hands and said "hi". Jaecob's shy...

Then after a few seconds, "Sup sisters!" JR, our brother shouted. He came with his girlfriend, Sasha. She's pretty and funny. "We're complete! Let's go!" Ana said.

We went to our cars (which were seperated but near) and I guided Theo to the back seat. After him, I sat on the passenger seat while Niall is in the drivers seat. In case you're slow to catch up, we are going to the mall to bond together because we haven't in a long time! We're like going on a date. Except Theo. We're babysitting Theo.

[MALL]

We were doing window shopping... When I saw a familiar face. "Zayn!" He was with other guys. We went to them, Nialls hand holding mine. Theo was with Ana and Rob finding cupcakes. The others went somewhere else.

"Hey Ni, Cass." Zayn greeted.

"Haven't seen you in a long time!" Niall said to Zayn.

"Oh wait. Cassandra, this is Louis, Liam and Harry." Hmmm... I never knew them.

"Hello, Louis, Liam and Harry!" I greeted. They did the same.

"RUN! RUN! RUN! Help!" Ana yelled running to us. She was sweaty and pink. "What the fuck happend to you?" I asked.

"They're chasing me! Help me." I looked at the boys, they're giving eachother a awkward look and gives Ana weird looks. Except for Louis. He smiled.

"Oh my gosh! Hey! I didn't saw you there! Sorry for looking and acting weird. Hi, I'm Anastasia from Frozen," I gave her a look to not humiliate me. "Joking! But I'm Anastasia, Ana for short, the older sister of this monkey! And... I was wrong. Anna is the one from Frozen. Not Anastasia. Anastasia is the one from Fifty Shades Of Grey..." She smiled at the boys whose faces wanted to laugh out loud.

"Well, hgdjyh, I—hsiajs, I'm Z-Zayn, cbnnbv, this is Harry, fghhmv— HAHAHAHA!" Then they, completely laughed. What the heck was so funny when Ana is like that? I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Ana!/Aunt giwfwend!" Robert and Theo ran to Ana and hugged her. Louis face was angry and shocked. Though he got over it and placed a poker face. Why though?

[A/N]

10 voted for this chapter then I'll update ASAP but if not then you'll have to wait! 😁😇😁