Chapter 16: Why?

~Cassandra~

I felt dizzy.

I need air.

I can't breath.

I feel someone struggling me.

But there's no one behind my back.

Or is it the air's doing that to me?

I don't know what's happening. I felt it's like a-

(A/n: Guyyzz, Cassandra blacked out.)

{June 29, 2015, Monday, 3:23 am}

I woke up with my head aching. What the fck happend? I certainly can't remember. "Hey, glad your awake. Here. Take this. I know your head is aching as sh*t soo, har." Guess who said it? Your wrong. It's Ana. (Hehehe.. :P)

"I can't remember anything.. Why is that?" I asked raking the pill ang drinking the water.

"I don't really know.. We just saw you laying on the floor with a note from Niall.. And guess what?! He's coming for you!!!" Ana grinned at me. What's so funny about that? He's going to kidnap me. Eh! Such a wierdo! I don't even know how she became my sister..

Bella slapped Ana which made me happy. "Niall is coming for you.. Though I'm not- we're not sure if it's him. But we're going to get away from here so he won't get you. WE'RE GOING TO ANTARTICA!!!" Bella danced with joy. -_- To be honest, am I adopted? Cauze seriously.. Annoying. Really.

I silently prayed for myself and for these 2 idiots. Seriously. I feel like I have 2 daughters who's older than me. Oh.. Hehe I forgot to check the time.. '3:23' That's why they're hyper.. It's past bedtime already.. And I'm guessing- they don't have that much sleep..

{4:00 am}

I had been staring at the blank television for almost 40 minutes. Gosh. The 2 idiots are already sleeping so I had no one to talk to. (Even though if they're awake I would'nt talk to them 'cause it'll just make NO SENSE AT ALL -_-)

So anyways I just slept.

{8:47 am}

"Is she alright? I mean she bla-"

"She is! Stop being paranoid! It's annoying! Swear," Ana is talking to a... man?

-.o

o.-

*BLINK BLINK*

O.O

"What the hell are you doing here!?" I shouted at Niall. He smiled at me. Like REAL SMILE!!! Oh sh*t somethin's wrong with him.

"Isn't it obvious?" I raised an eyebrow. "Visiting you." He said in a 'duh' tone.

"Fair enough.." I nodded, "Why did you allow him to visit me!?" I whisperd/yell to Ana who's creepily grinning at me.

"Ask Bellah!" ~Ana

"Why meh?" ~Bella

"You were the one who agreed!" ~Ana

"It was yah!" ~Bel

"Shut up dah both of yah! He's just in-front of ahs! Stop whispering!" I whisperd to the both of them.

"Err.. Ermm.. It's alright. I'll just go out?" Niall scratched the back of his head while weirdly looking at us. "Hmm.. OKAY!!! SHOO SHOO!!!" Ana shouted.

"Why is he here?" ~Me

"He's visiting you!" ~Ana

"No! I mean why did you allow him?" ~Me

"He insisted!" ~Bel

"If he can insist you can resist!" ~Me (A/n: Sorry guys! Couldn't help it!)

"Tss.." ~Bel

"Haist!" ~Ana

"*Sigh*" ~Me

(Repeat after 5x)
.
.
.
.
.

"What now?" Ana asked.

"Die!" I yelled.

"Bitch!" Bella walked out. Ana sighed and walked to the couch. And guess what? She slept. -_-

I was there staring at the pictures of us in my room. Why does Niall have to ruin everything?

(EDITED)