Chapter 19: Boobs And Bitch

~Cassandra~

Me and Niall were on the couch playing and eating and watching.

"Hey! That's mine, you fat ass!" I yelled grabbing the cookies that Niall's going to open just right now.

"Where's your name then, chicken?" he asked as he grabbed the cookies again.

"Arrrghh! I hate you!" I said as I cross my arms over my chest.

"As if you would." I stuck a tongue out at him and pouted.

*ding dong*

Ohhh... So now there's doorbell. Hmp!

Niall stood up and got the door.

"Niall! Oh my! I missed you!" a girly voice yelled. Wtf?

I can hear Niall talking but I can't quite hear what he's saying. I don't know what I should do. Should I stay here or go there and make a scene? What? Ughh! I don't know what's happening but I feel something that's not right and fun. What could it be? Is it the girl or what? Maybe I'm just over thinking and also I'm making a issue. Jesus!

Then I heard some kissing. Sh.t no. I tip toed and go near them (hiding) and saw them kissing. Heck ewww! I'm jealous. And wait. Niall's cheating on me. A few more seconds, Niall pulled away. She's a good kisser isn't she?

Damn sh.t. Does he even realize that he's cheating?

"Sh.t! Jess! I have a f.cking girlfriend! When will you ever stop bugging me you cunt!?" Niall shouted. I took a deep breath before going near them.

"What's happening?" I casually asked eyeing the blonde chick. Hell yes she's a chick! She's got big boobs while I got nothing.

"Nothing..." ~Niall talking to me

"Who is she?" ~ the boobs talking to Niall

I rolled my eyes. What a brat. "His girlfriend. And you are..?"

"Jessica Beil. The future wife of Niall." ohhh.. What. A. B.tch. I'm starting to like her.

"Sure you are... What brings you here?" I rolled my eyes for the 2nd time.

"Visiting my fiancé. What about you?" ~Boobs

"I'm his girlfriend. Of course I would be here!" I rolled my eyes, AGAIN.

"Jessica. Just get the f.ck out of here!" ~Niall talking to Boobs

"Why? Didn't you missed me?" Boobs said while blinking her eyes many times. Tss. I rolled my eyes again.

"No." ~Niall

"What about the kiss?" ~Boobs

"The kiss meant nothing of course. I know it hurts but sorry, you'll never be me." I said smiling devilishly. And just on time, Ana and Robert came. Oh no. She's dead. Boobs is dead.

"Who the f.ck is this slut?" Ana asked pulling Robert closer to her. Ahahaha! Roberts face was priceless!

"Excuse me?" Boobs put her handson her chest faking hurt.

"You may get out of my sight." Ana said rudely.

"Who do you think you are?" ~Boobs

"Duh. I'm the queen of bitches and princess of this guy," Ana said pointing to Robert. Haha... Rob blushed.

"Whatever bitch—" Boobs was facing to us again.

{Here's the position.

Me and Niall |door| Boobs |stairs| Ana and Rob}

"I'm here to get my fiancé." Boobs said directly to me. I looked at Ana. Her eyes was flaming. Wanna know why? Boobs is stealing her title as the bitch. Before we knew it, Boobs was dragged out of our sight.