Chapter 6: Random

~Cassandra~

It has been a week since I was here with Dad and Mom. I was still worried that Niall would find me. Today was Sunday. My parents were out for Church and shopping. I was staying home just in-case someone follows me or something.

My parents doesn't know the "thing" about me and Niall had. I don't really want them to worry about me so I just made up something like 'I am on vacation'.

"Cassandra! Calm down. Be greatful! You had escaped that wicked psycho." I told myself. Now I'm the crazy one. I shook my head and face palmed.

I can't think straight. I just really can't. Why though?

Maybe because it's Niall.

Jesus! Stop thinking about him! He's a fcking pest in your fcking life for God's sake, Cassandra!

My subconscious said. What the? First I had a Angel and a Devil but now Subconscious? They're talking to me. Oh my gosh. I'm going crazy insane!

I need to go out for fresh air but I couldn't risk going back to Niall again. I was scared what actually might happen.

"But you need fresh air!" the Devil said.

"Oh no, no, no. Something bad will happen if you would dare to go out of this house." The Angel said. Wtf?

"Adi, what do you think? Should I go out or not?" I asked our dog. She's a PUG in-case ya wanna know. She just barked at me. "Is that a yes?" her tail was wiggling.

It means she's happy. Why? "Adi, are you a part of that demon also?" I kneeled and carried her.

She barked again and licked me on my cheek. "Adi! Eww!" I put her down gently. I just really need to go out. I need to freshen my mind.

Me and Adi got out of the door and sat on the stair. Adi has her tongue out enjoying the peacefulness. Me too! I don't wanna go back at Niall. He's a fcking psychopath! A psychopath serial killer!

I don't even see what the other girls can see in him. Is it my fault why I can't see him?

"You kept and keep pushing him away."

A little voice in my head said. I am? Well, I know I am. But I believe everyone deserves a chance.. (Except for Niall) I groaned and sighed.

What if I saw him again?

What if he takes me back?

What if I can never come back?

When can I be free?

Can I?

"What are you thinking about, love?" I stared at him. Surprised and scared.

|Author's Note|

Sorry for not updating! :) I don't have wifi..

Please,

Don't forget to...

Vote/Comment/Share