Chapter 9: First Punch

~Cassandra~

I am here. Laying at Niall's old room. The room was actually cute. It's like a nursery room for a boy.

"Cassandra!" Maura called. I ran downstairs. I mouthed, 'Holy shit!'

"Cassandra! Babe!" Niall has his "surprised smile". 

Sh*t! He found me! What the fck am I going to do?

"What are you doing here?" I asked while walking towards him.

"I am staying here for a while," then he hugged me. "Because I am finding for you but now your here.. We'll leave in a couple of weeks." he whispered then kissed my forehead.

I slightly pushed him away. "Oh, okay." then I faced Maura.

"Are you two together?" I just stared at her while Niall answered 'Yes' shamelessly. "Aww! I knew it! Does your Mom know?" she asked me.

"She.. uh, doesn't." I stared down at the floor. Niall was forcing not to laugh. I glared at the floor.

After glaring at the floor I smiled at Maura. "Uh, can I just stay for the night? I will go back tomorrow..?" Gosh, it came out more of a question.

"Sure, sure. But what about Niall? He will just be staying for the month.." She looked at Niall who was shaking his head no. I excused myself and walked to the bathroom.

I formed my hands to a fist ready to punch whoever or whatever I can punch. Seriously, I am not a violent person. Even when I'm mad. But this time..

"Cassadr-" I punched him square in the nose. I ran to the bathroom. "Gosh, that hurt. I am proud of you, Cassandra. That was your very first punch!" I praised myself. I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror.

|Author's Note|

Guys. No one is reading this book. Well, if this chapter didn't reached 10+ reads or what, there's a HUGE possibility that I may delete this book.

And don't forget to...

Vote/Comment/Share