Chapter 2: Obsession

~Cassandra~

"Go to shower now then after go downstairs and we will discuss something." I just stood there. "GO!" I ran to the door and ran downstairs. Finally the door that leads to freedom is open!

I ran until I lost myself in the woods. "Oh great! I should've just ran to the police station!" I mentally slapped myself in the forehead.

I heard a rustle.

"Why hello there," I turned around to see a boy with dark black hair that is formed to a quiff. "Uh hello, do you know where's the town or village or city? Where am I?"

"I'm afraid I can't answer that." I took a deep breath and ran. Of course he has to chase me! He's the best mate of Niall James Horan! He's the one and only Zayn Jawaad Malik!

I know him because he's one of the Most Wanted Criminal In United Kingdom. I mean everyone knows that, except for you, maybe.

My lungs were burning as hell again.

I hid behind the tree. I sat there panting really heavy but silent. Here, lemme tell you my story.

~flashback~

"Uhm, Cassandra? Will you go out on a date with me?" Niall asked. The whole class was starring at me. Of course they would! Niall Horan The Nerd was asking me in front of the classroom with a teacher on it. Omg.

I excused myself. When I got out I heard everybody laughing.

I am certainly not guilty for doing that. Why? Because I never really liked him and he has his own way for embarassing me for turning him down. But we can call it quits. And now he's getting his revenge on me (or at least I think) 'cause I didn't really do anything to him.

I am truly blaming the, what you call "Obsession".

"Got you,"

Vote/Comment/Share