Chapter 5: Ireland

~Cassandra~

Grrr. I hate him! "Get off me!" that motherf.cker slapped me! "I thought you have read the rules?" then he, picked me up on the floor by grabbing my hair. Tears were flowing down my face. And those tears were never pain. Hatred.

"Please, if you are doing this to get revenge, don't. I-" he slapped me again. "What the f.ck is wrong with you!?" I screamed and backed away.

"Looks like I need to add more rules, huh? What do you think, Kc?" I shook my head. "My name is Cassandra. Not Kc." (It's my nickname though.)

"What is rule two?" Sh.t! I forgot! I don't have the time to memorize that! I need to escape! I thought.

"Uh, no talking when your not asked..?" gosh, that sounded more like a question. He dragged me to his room.

There was silence. Awkward silence. But it's fine. At least he's not- (talking)

"Why do you keep on rejecting me?" I was not expecting that but I chose to answer it. I don't wanna get punished again, don't I?

"Because I hate you." I looked at him.

"Is that only why?" I nodded.

"Then why do you hate me?"

"Because... Uhmm..." why do I hate him? "Because you left me. You chose to be popular than me. It hurts me. But when I realized that I have sisters and a brother that deserves my attention, I didn't need you anymore..?" gosh that sounded like a question... Again.

He muttered something under his breath that I couldn't hear. "I'm very sorry for that. Please. I'll do anything." I looked at him again. His eyes was glossy. "Let me go. Forget about me. Leave me alone."

"No, no. Please, not that! Anything but that." I shrugged. He stood up and sat beside me on the bed. I scooted away. "Kc!"

"Don't call me that." I harshly said. I stood up and ran to the freedom door. I was open! Again. This time I ran to my house. Thank goodness it wasn't that far and I'm familiar with the location. Niall was stupid. When I was inside my room. I grabbed my wallet. Just my luck my sisters were here. "Where the f.ck is she!? What if Niall kidnapped her? AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Ana shouted.

"Guys!" I hugged them. "Did Niall take you back?" asked Bella.

"No. I'm going back to Ireland. I need to. It's more safer there." I explained.

"We'll go too!"

"Guys. You have to stay here. I need you to do a favor. Stay here."  then I grabbed my car keys and ran to my car. "We can take you to the airport! I'll drive!"

Bella was driving. Ana was talking to herself. And me, worrying about Niall. What if he knows where I am? I shrugged. Cassandra, chill down! It's not like you have a tracker or something!

Tracker! What if he had put a tracker on me!? I didn't remember eating anything or something so, it's impossible. "Stop worrying." I calmed myself down and wiped my tears. "Cass, goodbye. See you soon!" I hugged them the last time and booked a ticket to Ireland.

|Author's Note|

Since y'all got me 3 votes here. And please read my other fan fiction. The Doll Master. Thanks!

Goal: 1 vote

And don't forget to...

Vote/Comment/Share