Chapter 14: Oh My

~Cassandra~

It has been two months since the drama between Niall, me and Robert. I am here now in California with my sisters. Yep, I'm with my sisters. Just sisters.. No brother.. Well, after the encounter of the two on that day my sisters were there. They said they were going to visit me but when Mum said my plans they forced Mum and Dad to buy plane tickets which were given ASAP.

I know! They're too spoiled.. *sigh* "OMG! I can't believe it! Taylor has a new boyfriend! What about Harry? OMG. I am going to send hate whoever her boyfriend is.. I hope they're fake.." Anastasia said while scrolling through her phone.

"Ana, Do you have your book? The Fifty Shades Of Grey?" Yzabella asked. Ana nodded and looked at her. "Do you know what's the name of the girl there? Anastasia.. It's like that book is for me.. Haha.."

"So what?"Bella glared.

"Geez, I'm just saying.. Anyways.. I am reading that book so don't touch the bookmark, alright?" Bella nodded and grabbed the book from her hand. Geez, Ana is so loud.. And have I told you when Ana speaks it's like she always have a microphone with her..

Anyways, we are here at the house chilling out. It's Saturday today and there's no school! Yaay! My phone made a 'Cring' sound which means someone texted me.

From: 09223456789

"It has been 2 months since I haven't saw you, baby. I haven't saw your beautiful body, face and everything. ;) Anyways we are going to meet soon. See you baby ;)"

Holy Mouse. "Ana, quit pranking me. It's not funny." I am so irratated right now. "What the hell did I do?"

"Bella, I know you did it." She stopped reading and looked weirdly at me.

"The fck did I do?"

"Oh.. If you two did not message me then who did?" Then everything came down crashing at me.. "Oh my gosh,"

|Author's Note|

Hello mah Cupcakes :) I know this chapter have no sense.. >.< I just want to write couze I'm bored.. =.= Summer is almost over!!! And I am dying! *.* Oh well.. Thanks for reading and please vote or comment or share if the story is good to you!!! Luv lots! :* Oh and share me your thoughts.. please?

(EDITED)