Chapter twenty Four

Start from the beginning

----

Knock knock, that's the sound I'm hearing since I'm banging hard on Lucas's front door.

Suddenly with a harsh tone and aggressiveness Lucas's opens the door.

"WHO THE FU-"

he stops talking as he realizes its me who was knocking and not some random guy. His face gets softer and not as annoyed as he was when he opened the door.

"I didn't even know it was you, I'm so-"

I abruptly slap him hard across the face. The funniest thing is that he has this 'What the fudge' face expression which is pretty amusing since he looks confused.

"That's" I say as my voice is a bit shaky by my sudden action. "Is for everything you have done to me."

"Okay I deserve that. But you got to understand it was all a mistake."

"WHAT WAS A MISTAKE? ME ACTUALLY LIKING YOU?" I say as my voice raises.

"YOU KNOW LETS CLEAR THINGS UP SHALL WE?" I scream. "FIRST YOU HUMILIATE ME AT ZACHARY'S PARTY CAUSE WE CANT FORGET THAT CANT WE? THEN WE START GETTING CLOSER, YOU LEAD ME ON, MY BIRTHDAY COMES AND WOOP DEE DOO YOU GIVE ME MY FIRST DAM KISS WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH SOMEONE SPECIAL.. NOT FOR SOMEONE AS AN EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN." I say as I yell my guts out on him. I tired, tired of it all. I think I had enough so let the big monster of me come out.

                   "Christine lower your voice my Mom can hear us-"

"AND THEN YOU BECOME MY FIRST REAL BOYFRIEND AND THEN ITS ALL A LIE?" I say as that screaming turns into aching pain and tears. "How could you.." I say as my eyes are now flustered with that pitch of red. "But now you impregnated Julie which makes this ten times worse since you did all these stuff for me. I actually thought I was falling for you." I say as I look at him in disgust.

Suddenly he doesn't have a confused face.. he has a "WTF" face expression which is making me quite uncomfortable. What if he doesn't say anything? what if it was a mistake telling him all of this.

Of course it wasn't a mistake, he deserves everything.

Oh brain, we haven't talked in so long. What should I do?

brain are you there?

"I never impregnated her?"

 I gritted my teeth. "I saw the condoms okay? and the pregnancy test. I hate you.. I hate you. I never want to see your face again. You won your bet now just leave me alone.. don't explain nothing. Don't try and contact me.." I said as I sobbed and tears started falling once again. "And don't ever speak to me ever again!"

As with that, I ran down his lawn and headed to the only place that was safe.. Adriana's.

   "Wait Christine! I swear I didn't do that! I don't even talk to Julie I swear!

I rolled my eyes and kept right on..

   Suddenly it started raining. So I started running back to get my car.. thankfully I had my car keys with me so there was no need for my mom to see me in this condition.

Bzz

I heard a vibration and then realized it was my phone as I got in my car.

  "DUDE, come to my house as soon as possible. U Wnt guess wut I just heard!"

It was from Adriana, I replied as fast as I could as I started the engine.

"I was just on my way, and yes we got 2 talk."

----------------------------

"Okay so whats up?" I asked curiously.

It wasn't long since the confrontation with Lucas. Its been approximately a couple minutes since I got to Adriana's house. We where in her room drinking hot coco with some ice cream for later. I just love that she's always there for me.

Her eyes widen. "Im surprised you haven't heard.."

"Heard what?" I said as my eyebrows furrowed.

  Adriana started getting this weird look on her face. "Julie's pregnant.."

Man that was the loudest gulped I ever had. Fuck Julie, seriously I always hated her.

I nodded. "I know.."

It sucks I cant do anything because what's done is done and I cant do shit. Julie is pregnant and Lucas is the father. Lucas is the freaking father.. the one guy that I fell for is nothing now.

"What's wrong? your face just turned pale white within seconds. Did I say something wrong?"

I shook my head slowly as a tear fell down my cheek. "Today I went insides Josh room and found a positive pregnancy test lying on his floor." I said as I started sobbing. "Josh told me it was Lucas's and when I confronted Lucas he tried to deny it but he didn't do such a good job. In fact guess who he impregnated?" I said as I faked a smile with my teary eyes and puffy red face.

Adriana's face got flustered with redness, anger and shock.

  "Nu uh! you're lying!"

"Nope."

I don't know what else to say..I'm too hurt to make a funny joke or lighten up the area.

"That bitch is gon get real fat don't you think?" Adriana smirked trying to change the conversation.

I laughed at her attempt on making me happy.

   "Hey! you never told me about Dylan and why Lucas punched him." she said as she threw a bunch of ice cream in her mouth.

I scratched my hair. "Oh I don't know.. Me and Dylan where just talking about his ex boyfriend and how-"

Adriana's face expression turned into plain confusing.

Oh SHIT. "Um no er I meant Girlfriend."

"But you said boyfriend."

  I shook my head fiercely. "Nope I said Girlfriend."

Holy cow, I think I dipped this all up! shit I hate my mouth sometimes.

"I know you Christine.." she said as she leaned towards me. "And you can't lie. Now spill it."

"Dylan is gay. Yes I admit it BUT DONT TELL ANYONE! I promised him I wasn't going to say anything." I said as I smashed my index finger to her lips as in "Shut up"

I hope Dylan doesn't kill me.

 She laughs. "I knew it! damn how many times I wish I had SHANCK him right then and there but now I now. Maybe that's why he never really tried to hit on me."

I played with her hair. It was so soft and silky,

  "Oh you silly little goose. Just don't tell nobody. Other than that nothings new... I just don't know what to do."

"Well ill tell you something you shouldn't do.. its have sex."

  "And why's that?"

"Because I had sex..  with Jake."

====================================

HOPE I SHOCKED YOU GUYS. JUST WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER ;D

COMMENT VOTE AND FANNN LOVE YOUUU GUYS