Chapter 4: Not a chance

Angelica falls back on the bed panting she throws her leg over my lower torso and begins rubbing my chest. "That.... was .. amazing babe." She breathes.

I raise on an elbow and look down at her. Her chest is doing little heaves trying to catch up on the air she missed during our fiery session. Her body ever so glistens with a thin line of sweat. I smile down at her.

After blowing up on her the other day she has been trying to apologize with none stop calls and texts. I finally decided to let her off the hook and called her over. We sat down and talked it all out. This is the first time in months we have done it without arguing first. It was always good but I like this way a whole lot better.

I start tracing circles around her breasts. "So were you." I hope she understands that it is time for her to stop with the petty arguing. We have to move on from that stage now.She moans and parts her lips. "I'm sorry for ....all mmm, my bitching babe. I...really love you and I do.... believe you."

I kiss her lips. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me towards her.

*****

I haul on my pants and throw my shirt into the chair. Angie was lying sideways across the bed playing candy crush on my phone. Every time I delete that bloody game she puts it back on. I do not get why she is so addicted to that stupid game. Where is the fun in matching colors and shapes all the time? That is a preschool level game.

I lay back closing my eyes. Making a fuss about why she does not have it on her phone would get too rowdy and wake the parents. I am not even supposed to have any guests over this late but it never stopped me before. Mom and Jordan can be mad all they want. I am young and the rebel in me likes to cross them even more.

I still have not told them why I hit fart face. He did not mention the threat either. They want to put me in therapy and anger management sessions. Can you believe that? Like I have anger problems. I punched one teacher, once. In self-defense and mild annoyance. At least I did not go crazy and beat him to a pulp that should count for something. Right? Not counting all my other incidents and fighting that is.

I refuse to attend any of the sessions either way. It was Jordan's lame-ass idea. Next thing you know he will be talking my mom into shipping me off to some conform school. Saying I need discipline and whatnot. I am like any other eighteen-year-old guy at this point and anyone else in my shoes would do the same to fart face.

Otherwise, I do not have anger problems! Sure if someone annoys me enough I punch them. That does not warrant anger problems. Sigh. Okay, maybe it does. So what? I have everything under control. Fart face had it coming and he knows it.I do not want to have some therapists all up in my business. Telling me how faulted I am and prescribing stupid pills to make me feel better. How can medication fix my actual thoughts and feelings? All those pills do is empty pockets.

Angie nudges me in the side with her knee. "Who is this?"

Great, what can this question mean now? "What?"

"This girl... Kissing you?"

I look at her dangling the phone between her fingers and scan the picture. "Nobody."

"Nobody?"

Is this all we ever do? Go back and forth about shit on my phone. There is always some message, some picture, some little thing that gets under her thin insecure skin. I have nothing to hide and there is no reason for her to be snooping in my stuff like this. What is the point of being faithful if all I am getting is this?

She narrows her eyes at me. "Then why the hell is nobody kissing you?"

"Angelica...."

"Don't Angelica me, I wanna know who the hell she is!"