*Epilogue* Ending 2

Chapter status: Edited

Calebs POV

"... after we met after those 4 months, we all went to dinner he asked to speak to me privately. He gave me a letter he write and we kissed, I tried to convince myself that I didn't feel the love anymore. And that's what i thought for the longest time but now that they have broken up I just couldn't be happier! I know that sounds horrible because me and her are best friend but we low-key talked about it and she said he always talked about me so she broke things off. She also said that she wouldn't mind if me and Sam got back together." I rambled on to the interviewer who sat patiently waiting for me to finish.

"So are you getting back together with your high school sweetheart?" She asked leaning forwards as if it was the question of the decade. In reality I've heard that question so many time, not only from interviewers but from myself as well. I hadn't really worked out the answer in my head.

"I really don't know, i mean we have talked about maybe started up again but I'm not completely sure."

"And where is he right now?" She asked looking towards the camera for a second.

"He's in Hawaii on tour, he's supposed to get back tomorrow." I said playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Are you sure?" She winked at the audience.

I nodded, "He texted me this morning and told me he was gonna hit that beach and asked what shirt size I wanted, hes ringing me back a shirt. God i cant wait till he gets home. Honestly i love him so much i hate when hes away." I grinned more to myself than to the lady in front of me.

"I don't think he's in Hawaii sweetheart."

I looked up and gave her a confused look. She grinned and i heard a deep voice behind me.

"Oh my god Caleb I was so cramped up back stage! You just wouldn't stop talking about me." Sam was standing behind me smirking.

I threw myself off the chair and ran towards him hugging him tightly. The crowd awe'd.

-Later that day.-

"I know we only just started dating again but I don't want anyone taking you away from me." We were currently sitting in mine and Jodie's living room.

Everyone was watching as Sam got down on one knee. I covered my mouth with my hand. He pulled out a small box from his pocket and snapped it open revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

"Caleb we've had our ups and down and through it all I woke up every morning excited to see you, no matter what I will always love you and I hope you realize that while I was with Frankie I thought about you all the time. When you were here and I was back home it killed me everyday seeing your snapchat and twitter updates because I wanted to be in all of them but I couldn't. I love you so much baby and I don't think I could live without you. So, Will you do my the honors of being my wife." He took the ring out of the box and held it out.

A tear slid down my cheek and I squeaked out, "Yes Sammy of course." He slid the ring on my finger and i fell to my knees in front of him. I kissed his lips and hugged him tightly. Everyone around us cheered.

** 2 months later**

I heard the music start and I grinned, Because my father was such a deadbeat my mother was going to be giving me away. I linked arms with her and we began walking down the aisle. Sammy's eyes widened and i smiled widely at him.

** 1 month later **

"Fuck baby girl." He panted as he rolled off of me.

"Sam?"

"Yeah baby."

"I'm pregnant."

He sat up quickly. "Are you being serious."

I nodded slowly. He glanced down at my bare stomach and smiled. He rubbed it ever so gently. "There's a baby in there." He whispered.

"He's gonna be just like you." I whispered back kissing his lips.

** 4 years later **

"Well what am I supposed to do about it? I was your idea for me to be a stay at home mom!" I yelled.

"You need to get a job I cant pay for everything myself." Sam yelled back.

"Yes you can! And i cant just get a job, you just have to wait for the album to drop and our money problems will be over." I shouted. I heard crying upstairs.

"God she just went down for her nap." I mumbled to myself waling towards the stairs.

"So your just gonna leave this conversation?" Sam said behind me, a lot quieter than before. I sighed.

"No I'm gonna go deal with Ally and than ill be back down." I walked up the stairs. As Ally calmed down and went back to sleep i heard Sam and our son Luke talking downstairs.

"Why are you and mommy fighting?" Luke asked.

"Because mommy is always right and sometimes I want to be right but it doesn't happen very often." I smiled to myself and walked downstairs.

"Sammy I love you can we please stop fighting." I sat beside him on the couch.

"Of course baby." He kissed my forehead and Luke came and laid between us as we all took a well needed nap.