Cinq

Chapter Status: Edited

Caleb's POV

I was sitting in my room at about 6:59 when my door burst open. I wiped my head around and saw Sam slightly panting. He was wear the same thing as he was at school. Dark jeans and a t shirt.

"What are you doing here? I haven't even started to get ready yet! All I've done was shower." I stated standing up from my seat on the bed.

"I wanted to come over early." He said coming close to me. "I wanted to help you get ready." he grinned. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay Sammy, you can help me with my outfit and hair BUT I'm doing my makeup." I said sternly. He nodded eagerly. I laughed and took him to my closet.

"Pick what ever you want and I'll wear it." He quickly scanned my closet then dug his hands in, pulling out some distressed jean shorts and a flowing floral tank top. Then he picked up a neon pink bandeau. I looked at the whole outfit and slowly nodded my head.

"That is actually really adorable." I said as I began pulling my shirt off.

" oh so your just gonna... oh okay." Sam stuttered , his eye glued to my body.

I quickly changed into Sam's outfit I walked to the bathroom. Sam followed close behind me. I took out my straightener and curler. He immediately picked the straightener and plugged it in.

I grabbed a chair and sat on it. He began to straighten little sections of my hair. He burnt my ear a couple of times but did a pretty good job.

It was around 8 when we finished. I made him sit on my bed until I was done with my makeup. But of course he didn't listen.

I was leaning over the counter to get closer to the mirror when he came up behind me and wrapped his strong arms around my waist.

I smiled and continued lining my eyes. I put on mascara and some bubble gum pink lip stick and we left.

"The party started an hour ago." Sam remarked as we pulled up to a red light.

"You only came at seven so how were we supposed to get me ready in the matter of minutes then leave." I bitched while looking out the window.

He laughed. "I didn't mean it like that, I was just saying, the party started an hour ago, so there will be drunk teens, high teens and horny teens everywhere." he quickly glanced over at me. "be careful." his eyes were soft.

I smiled lightly. "Sam baby I'll be fine. You on the other hand... Don't get to drunk."

When we finally got to the party I saw teens scrambling around in the front lawn. I laughed lightly.

You could hear the music from a few blocks away.

I entered the house and the smell hit me. I was passed a cup but I set it back down after I smelt it.

I went to find the kitchen and saw Nate talking to Owen.

"Maloley my man!" I yelled.

"Ca my baby! You're looking fine tonight." he yelled back.

I laughed at him and wiggling my hips a little bit. I walked over to him.

"Well hello there Owen." I said with a slight smile on my face.

"Hi!" He said energetically. "So you the famous Caleb that Sam never shuts up about! You're even prettier then he said you were." he said winking at me.

"Owen! Let me tell you something; if I weren't so into Sam then you'd defiantly have a chance." I slapped his chest playfully.

"Well it was worth a shot." he said shrugging. I laughed and grabbed a drink off the counter, tipping my head back and swallowing it whole.

I walked off to the living room were everyone was dancing. I found Jack and ran over to him.

"G dance with me!" I yelled pulling him to the middle of the room. He chuckled.

"You're already tipsy aren't you." he asked placing his hands on my hips. I nodded quickly and started grind on him. It wasn't an intense grinding session because we were just friends. But it was fun because he obviously knew how to move.

My head was buzzing slightly. I was such a lightweight.

-Sam's POV-

I was talking to Johnson against the wall in the living room. I was looking around the room when my eyes fell on Caleb. She was dancing with a guy. That guys wasn't me. That guy was Gilinsky.

Okay that's enough I'm going to ask her right now. I angrily pushed my way threw the crowd of sweaty body's. When I approached G and Caleb I slowed down a little.

"Okay Gilinsky it's my turn." I said pushing him away lightly. He held his hands up in defeat.

I went behind Caleb and rested my hands on her hips. I leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"You have no clue how jealous I got when I saw you dancing with him." I whispered. She immediately started grinding harder onto me.

"I couldn't find you anywhere." She mumbled putting her hands on mine.

"Caleb I really really really like you a lot and I don't want to see you with any other guys. I want you to be mine and only mine. So Caleb, will you be my girlfriend?" She turned her whole body around.

"I would love to Samuel." she smirked and I groaned.

"Don't call me Samuel! That's horrible." I mumbled. She laughed and kissed me.

We stood there kissing for a moment. Then it started to get heated.

Some how, we ended up upstairs. In a private room. With both our shirts off before she mumbled the words:

"Wait Sam."

-----------------
-----------------

A/N I'm literally so sorry guys like I had it all written then the fuking wattpad DeLeTed my FRACKING chapter!!!!!

I tired so hard to write this really fast so don't expect a new chapter like tomorrow! I'm so busy packing and cleaning and schooling.

  Snapchat: jillian_obrien6