Vingte-et-une

A/N READ THE A/N at the bottom for a contest!!!!!

Caleb's POV

I woke up the next morning wrapped in a white sheet. I looked over at Sam and saw him peacefully sleeping. Memories from the night before slipped in my brain. I smiled as I checked the time. It was 9:30. When I tried to stand up there was a sharp pain shooting threw my legs and genital regions.

"Fuck" I spat as I held myself and fell backwards. I turned around and shook Sam. He groaned as he flipped over to face me.

"You need to help me baby." I said. he rubbed his eyes and sighed then laughed.

He got up from the bed and got me a cute knee length black skater skirt and a white lace crop top. He then got me some panties and a bra. He took them over to me and help me get dressed. He got dressed himself and picked me up. He piggy backed me downstairs.

Every one was in the kitchen already. When we entered the kitchen everyone stated clapping. Our faces turned bright red.

"Nate where did you sleep last night?" I asked as Sam slid me onto a chair. I winced.

"I slept on the couch, I didn't want to disturb your baby making." He said putting his plate in the sink. I laughed. Sam handed me some Advil and a glass of orange juice. I took the pills and sighed.

"How bad is it?" Jodi asked sitting beside me. I groaned.

"It was hell but it was so fucking worth it." I smiled. I noticed a plate of chocolate chip pancakes in the middle of the table.

"Sam can you get me a plate please." I asked. "of course baby." he said laying the plate in front of me and kissing my cheek. I pilled on two pancakes and slathered them with syrup.

"What are we doing today." I asked.

"We should just stay in and watch movies." Nate said leaning against the counter.

"I can't waste this amazing out on sitting at home." Me and Jodi said in unison.

"We could get Carter and Nash and maybe Crawford and we could go to Disney land." Cameron said.

"Oh yeah!" I yelled bouncing a little. "I can get Sam and Kian and Andrea." I said playing around with the extra syrup on my plate.

"You're not gonna invite Brooklyn?" Gilinsky asked.

I shrugged, " I just saw him yesterday. If you want me to invite him I will." I said getting up and putting my plate in the sink.

"He likes you." Jodi stated, crossing her legs. I gave her the 'Shut the fuck up Sam is right there' look. She gave me the ' I'm sorry but he obviously knows anyway' look.

I sighed gently. I could feel Sam gaze shooting bullets into my back. "Sam I don't like him anymore than a friend, he has a girlfriend anyway" I said to him without turning around. Sam wrapped his arms around my waist.

" I know baby girl." he whispered in my ear. When he calls me baby girl I get weak at the knees.

"Okay everybody get ready I'll text Carter and Nash." Cameron said to everyone.

"I'll text Sam, Andrea and Kian to see if they can come." I added.

I took out my phone and texted them each the same thing

Going to Disney with the peeps, wanna come? -Caleb

I got a reply about 5 seconds later from Sam.

Uhh yeah!! Why didn't you tell me you were here! -Sammy poo

Just got here yesterday loser lol see you there (11:30 sharp bitch) -Caleb

Okay wanna be -Sammy poo.

I got texts from Kian and Andrea they both agreed to come.

It was 10:30 so we all left. Johnson and G went this morning to get us a car. It was more like a van because it had 8 seats.

Two in the front, three in the middle and three in the back. We all pilled in, Cameron drove Nate sat in shotgun Both Jacks and Jodi were in the middle and me and Sam were in the back.

"Are you sure you can do this? It's lot of walking." Sam whispered.

"Yeah, my vagina doesn't hurt as much anymore, I took Advil anyway just incase." I told him.

It took around 45 minutes to get to Disney. I texted the other three to see if they were there yet.

Andrea said they were all together with Carter and Nash at the gates. We all rushed to see them. "Pottorff" I yelled. I ran towards him and jumped on him. He laughs his adorable laugh and hugged me. "I see your still sporting the lip ring, how are the abs coming." I raised my eyebrows. He lifted up his shirt an revealed his perfect 6 pack. I nodded and winked. The rest of the gang had caught up and was saying hi to people.

I went over to Kian, "Kiwi it's been so long Jesus!" I said as we hugged.

"Andrea!" I screeched. We hugged for a good minute. "Do you remember." I asked when we let go.

"Hell yeah I do." she stated. I giggled as we started our hand shake. When we finished we hugged again.

"Okay you know what we have to take a snapchat." I said pulling out my phone. All three of us took a selfie looking way to serious. I saved it to my phone an wrote : reunited and it feels so good.

Sam introduced me to Nash, Carter and Crawford. I walked over to Nash and starred at his eyes. He didn't stop smiling the whole time.

I turned and looked at Sam, "They're real." I stayed simply before moving onto Carter.

"Yeah they are real." Sam laughs as I inspected Carter. I nodded and moved on to Crawford.

"What are you even doing?" G asked laughing. I shrugged my shoulder and ran my finger along his jaw line. He looked down at me with amusement in his eyes. I narrowed my eyes up at him.

"Don't take this the wrong way Sammy but..... Your cute." I told Crawford.

Sam grabbed my hand and took me away from the crowd.

"Why do you keep doing that it really makes me feel like-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his.

"I'm a seventeen year old girl, I'm aloud to have an opinion, I love you." I said pecking his lips once again and walking back to the crowd. I saw him run his hand threw his hand and smile at the ground.

He came back towards us. "This girl," he announced pointing to me, "is mine. So don't even try." Everyone nodded.

We got into the park and started with rides.

----------------------
A/N 15 votes for the next chapter.

You guys are amazing! We are at 5k reads!

Please tell your friends about this book, it would honestly mean the world to me.

If any of you can guess why they are listening to so much 5Sos lately, you can be in the story! You can be what ever you want.

ILY YOU ALL MY BAD BITCHES 😍❤️😘