Vingte-deux

-5 hours later-

Caleb's POV

We were all saying goodbye to each other. I got Cameron's Nash's and Carter's number, I promised to text them occasionally.

When we got back to the house I got a phone call from Brooklyn. I put him on speaker phone.

"Hey do you guys wanna come for a fire at the beach? I'm having a couple friends come I thought you guys would want to come." he asked.

I looked around that the guys and Jodi. they all nodded. "yeah sure we'd love to, what time are you having it?" I asked checked the time at the top of my phone.

"Uh around 7:00 we said we'd put it out around 12 so a solid 5 hours" he said.

I nodded more to myself then to him, because he obviously couldn't see me.

"Okay we'll be there." I said, I then hung up and rested me head on my hands.

"What's wrong baby." Sam said sitting beside my an rubbing my back. I sighed.

"Nothing I'm just so tired." I told him rubbing my hands down my face. He took my arms and stood me up, then he lifted me and held me by my butt. I smiled down at him and kissed his lips lightly. He grabbed our phone and took me upstairs.

As he threw me on my bed and sunk deep into it. He laughed. he plugged both our phones in and jumped over me to the other side of the bed. he removed his shirt and pulled me close.

"I set an alarm for an hour and a half." he whispered as he drew circles into my hip. I smiled lightly as I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep.

When I woke up a I sighed against Sammy's chest.I slowly rose, Then shook Sam, "Babe get up we have to leave in an hour." I rubbed my eyes. He rubbed my back as he slowly sat up. "I'm going to take a quick shower." he mumbled. I nodded and swung my feet to the side of my bed.

I went to my closet and scanned my entire wardrobe. I sighed. I picked out some black yoga shorts and a graphic tee. I grabbed a cardigan. I heard my door open behind me. I turned and saw Sam standing in only a towel.

"Did you even wash anything?" I laughed as he dropped his towel. My eye widened and I covered them with my left hand.

"Babe" He laughed, he walked closer and took my hand away from my eyes. "You can look, you've seen it before." I smiled lightly.

"That doesn't make a difference, I don't need to see you swinging your junk everywhere." I said turning around and took my shirt off. I felt Sam slowly slip my skirt down my legs. I rolled my eyes and stepping out of the pool around my feet. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my close to his body.

"Did I tell you how amazing you were last night, I can honestly say you were by far the best virgin I've ever had." He said as he tilted my head and began kissing my neck. I smiled as he found my sweet spot and a moan slipped past my lips.

"God you are so sexy." He mumbled. I chuckled.

"Sam, first of all stop being a little horny bitch, and second of all, go get dressed before we miss the fire completely." I said turning my body to face his. I bit my lips as I rested my hand maybe an inch above his junk. He narrowed his eyes at me as he lightly traced a patch on my skin leading towards my underwear.

He was about to dip under when I grabbed his hand. "Maybe later." I whispered kissing him lightly.

He groaned as I turned towards my clothes. We both quickly got dressed and went downstairs.

We all pilled onto the van, Nate drove, Gilinsky sat in the passenger seat me and Sam in the middle and Jodi and Johnson made out the whole way while sitting in the back.

We met Brooklyn and his friends at the beach. When we first stepped foot out of the car Sam's phone started ringing. "It's my mom I have to answer." he told me. I nodded and he jogged about 10 feet away from out semi circle. "Guys this is Jacob Evan and Alex, Jacob Evan and Alex this is Johnson. Gilinsky, Nate Jodi, over there is Sam, and this is my best friend Caleb." He said pointing at each of us.

Jacob seemed to be checking me out, which made me slightly uncomfortable. I shifted from leg to leg as we all waited for Sam, Jodi pulled Johnson towards me. "That Jacob kid is totally checking you out." She whispered glancing at him. He wouldn't take his eyes off me.

"He better stop before Sam noticed, he'll flip out. He is so territorial." Johnson said to me. I looked over at him again. "Sam's coming." Jodi whispered. I nodded and started to make my way over to Jacob. I pulled him by his arm away from the group.

"Couldn't resist could you." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Listen, I don't care if you are a fuck boy, I don't give two shit about you so far, I'm here to hang out with Brooklyn before he leaves, You need to stop checking me out, I have a boyfriend and I can honestly say that if he catches you, he will pounce." I told him. "And don't even start with the 'your boyfriend doesn't have to know.' shit. Just shut the fuck up and leave me alone." He slowly nodded and raised his hands.

"You win." He mumbled.

I walked back to the group just as Sam looked my way. "Where were you?" he asked.

"I had to talk to one of Brooklyn's friends." I said wrapping my arms around his waist. He hugged me tightly.

"Okay lets go and get the fire started!" Alex yelled. We all cheered and followed him to the fire pit.

-------------------------------

A/N So I just realized that when I posted the authors note I've gained 3k  views. THANK YOU. Wanna be in the story? Pm me I can take about 3 small parts and 2 major parts.

ILY ALL MY BAD BITCHES