Sept

Chapter Status: Edited.

Caleb's POV

The after math of the party was horrible. I don't mean just the hangover. I stayed the night with G, Johnson and Nate. We helped Owen clean up his house and stuff. Around 11 we finished picking up all the cups off the floor. I wipped up several messes. Thankfully everyone who threw up either were at their own houses or got it all in the toilet.

We were all sitting on his couch talking when we heard the door open. Panic crossed Owen's face because his parents weren't supposed to by back till tomorrow at least. We all starred at the door way. Then I heard a well known voice.

"Dude I seriously fucked up big last night. I was to stupid and I don't know what I was thinking." Sam mumbled in a worried tone. He then noticed all of us sitting on the couch.

"What are you guys doing here." He asked looking directly at me.

I got up and walked past him to go to the kitchen. "We stayed the night." I said as I bumped his shoulder. He stumbled back a little and I continued walking. He followed me into the kitchen.

"Caleb baby, I know your mad at me but seriously I'm really sorry and I really really like you. I was absolutely stupid and the worst thing is, I was completely sober. I was just so fucking horny and I wasn't thinking strait when she took me upstairs." He rambled on while I was filling a glass with water.

I sighed and turned around slowly. "Sam you have no clue how much a want to believe you. but a part of me feels like you're still the old you. I want a man, not a boy. I'm not breaking up with you, I feel like you can make it up to me. But until you do, there are no kisses, no cuddling and defiantly no frickle frackle." I said squeezing his arm lightly. "I have faith in you Sammy." I added then walked out of the kitchen.

I went back into the living room and grabbed my phone. "Thanks for the great party Owen! It was amazing meeting you, text me sometime." I said giving him a quick hug then leaving the house to avoid any questions from Sam.

---
---
When I walked into my house my mom was sitting at the table. She had her head resting on one hand and her other scrolling on her phone. When the door clicked shut she looked up at me.

"Where were you last night?" She said pushing her glasses farther up her face and crossing her arms.

"I went to a party. I stead the night with a couple of friends there. 1. Because I was mildly drunk and I didn't want to wake you and 2. Because I help clean up this morning." I said sitting across from her at the table.

"Well thank you. Did you have fun?" She asked looking back down at her phone.

"Yeah it was pretty awesome. Sammy asked me to be his girlfriend." I said playing around with my phone.

"Oh really," She raised her eyebrows. "What did you say."

"Well I said yes but then an hour later I found him upstairs with a girl from my math class. This morning he told me the truth. He admitted he was sober and super horny. I told him he had to make it better or i'd break up with him." I explained opening Facebook.

"That was very mature of you. I'm happy that you let him have a chance to explain and do something to improve the situation. I can tell you really like him. And he REALLY likes you." She glanced up at me.

I smiled down at my phone as my cheeks heated up. My phone started suddenly ringing. I picked it up and walked to my room.

"Hello?" I said as I swiped right.

"Hi this is Ryan and-" stupid telemarketers.

"In sorry Ryan but I don't give a shit." I cut him off and hung up. I smiled at myself and laid down on my bed.

It was around 4 o'clock when my mom yelled at me. "I'm going to Taco Bell what do you want." I yelled back my order and she said she'd be back in an hour.

I opened my laptop and turned it on. I went into YouTube and typed in my favourite song. "Stitches" by Shawn Mendes.

I got up while bobbing my head lightly, then I went into full song and dance. I probably look like I had taken too many Ecstasy pills and was having a seizure.

I danced around my room, knocking over my lamp and kicked my chair once but I kept dancing. When the song was over I heard my phone buzz.

I picked it up and noticed that I was in the middle of a call. "what?" I whispered to myself, panting from my dancing. I tapped on the green banner at the top of my screen and it took me into the call.

I had called Sam.

My eyes widened. I tapped the end button several times as if it would end the call faster. I had caught my breath by then. I set my phone down on the desk and smiled to my self. I moved the hair out of my eyes.

I'm never gonna hear the end of this.

I decided I wanted to change into comfy clothes before my mom got home for Taco Bell.

I ran my hands along all my clothes in my closet before choosing some grey sweats and a tight turquoise v-neck.

I quickly stripped and changed into my new clothes. I heard the door open just as I finished adjusting my shirt.

I ran downstairs and almost tackled my mother. She laughed and shooed me to the table. I obediently sat down at the table and waited for my tacos.

Best mother ever!

----------
----------

A/N I'm really sorry for the slow updates but I have shit to do. #sorry not sorry!

  Snapchat: jillian_obrien6   

So guys................ I have a pink monkey named Marven. And I love her.

ILY MY BAD BITCHES 😘💕